PDA

View Full Version : USC vs Texas A&M

MarketingBully01
08-26-2014, 09:41 AM
I just heard it all. Asshat Salee called USC overrated and said that he can't believe USC is favored by 10 points over A&M. He said this is a touchdown game at best and said it could go either way. Gotta love this crap. I will be watching this game with interest...USC 42 A&M 17. That is my prediction. I loved the asshat pic that someone did of him. It is gold...hehe.

FlabLoser
08-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Who's a good SEC writer to follow?

RBritt
08-26-2014, 10:05 AM
South Car is going to be playing the same A&M team we saw 1st game last year against Rice. A&M is in for a long year no Evans to catch Manziel's Hail Mary's or Johnny juking and knifing through a defense. 35-10 USC.

RougeDawg
08-26-2014, 10:05 AM
I just heard it all. Asshat Salee called USC overrated and said that he can't believe USC is favored by 10 points over A&M. He said this is a touchdown game at best and said it could go either way. Gotta love this crap. I will be watching this game with interest...USC 42 A&M 17. That is my prediction. I loved the asshat pic that someone did of him. It is gold...hehe.

As I do about piloting the space shuttle. He is a complete joke. USC will run them off the field. I don't understand why it's so hard to see what Manziel and Evans meant to that team. Those two added 3-4 wins a year to A&M the last two seasons. Comments from Sallie like this and others about OM are based solely off of recruits class rankings, instead of actual experience and results. Ignorant and lazy predictions like this are why I can't take any of these clowns seriously.

starkvegasdawg
08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
If he calls USCe overrated then there is no term invented to adequately describe what A&M is. All they had was an offense and they have lost everybody off of it worth a fart in a noisemaker. I could get out there with my 7 year old daughter and 4 year old son and score against that greek tragedy they call a defense.

codeDawg
08-26-2014, 11:24 AM
The guy is just a click troll. There is no reason to read anything he writes.

BulldogBear
08-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Half - USCe 24, TAMU 14

Final - USCe 52, TAMU 21

Book it!

MetEdDawg
08-26-2014, 11:37 AM
SC should win the East as long as Dylan Thompson progresses like many expect him to. He doesn't have to be a beast, but he just has to limit their mistakes on offense. They will have a good defense again and they will have weapons on offense to score points. They should whip A&M and if they don't that to me would be more of an indictment against SC than making me look twice at how good A&M is. At home I would expect this SC to convincingly beat an A&M team that is not as good as the 9-4 team they were last year.

justwin
08-26-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm clueless on what to think of South Carolina this year. Just not sure they have enough to win the east. They play UGA, Mizzou, @ Aub, @ UF. Need to go 3-1 in those game to have a shot.

How good is Dylan Thompson? He's a senior and was replaced by Shaw vs Mizzou last year where Shaw led an incredible comeback to win. Shaw was hurt vs Tenn and he couldn't provide much relief and they lost to Tenn of all teams. He almost got beat by UCF @ home as the full game starter, but UCF turned out to be quite good. He's the wildcard.

I think they ride the RB who is a Nick Griffin clone & returning OL for most of the season. Spurrier has always known how to use marque RBs when he's had them.

They also lost Clowney and the other stud DL, I think, which should free up scheming by the other team's OC.

Still thinking the cover vs TXAM, but you know TXAM is going to score points. I'm thinking it boils down to whether USC's offense can score 35+ to cover vs a bad TXAM defense.

justwin
08-26-2014, 11:51 AM
this makes sense.

Half - USCe 24, TAMU 14

Final - USCe 52, TAMU 21

Book it!

Bothrops
08-26-2014, 12:02 PM
USC is the Southern Cal, please say SC. Sorry my pet peeve.