PDA

View Full Version : Ranking the SEC Staduims 2014

bulldogsmsu
08-26-2014, 08:57 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-football-stadiums-2014/

gtowndawg
08-26-2014, 09:19 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-football-stadiums-2014/

but their stadium is bush league and everyone knows it.

UMCDawg16
08-26-2014, 09:21 AM
I like where we are. I guess so much for OM fans saying that we are just now catching up to them with our stadium. How can they say a stadium that was expanded in '01 is up to par with one in '14? That's asinine. And no way Kyle field is #5 with their new expansion. #3 at the worst.

MetEdDawg
08-26-2014, 09:22 AM
This renovation was so needed. We've got to do everything possible to compete in the SEC and our facilities were lacking tremendously. New football complex, new stadium renovation and all of a sudden we've changed other people's mentality about what we are trying to do. No longer talking the talk. We've walked the walk with the new facilities no question.

The question from here is how do we keep it up? It's cut throat in the SEC, especially the SEC West. Although this renovation really bumps us up in the eyes of the media and our fans, we've got to continue to find ways to push the envelope even further. We have to continue to create demand for something bigger and better and continue to look towards the future of MSU football. I'm hoping this new renovation and this potential football season is able to catapult us into the next era of MSU football where we continue to demand more seating, even better facilities, and generate the revenue necessary to make all of that possible. It's a great day to be a Bulldawg though because it's clear we are headed in the right direction.

RougeDawg
08-26-2014, 09:28 AM
This renovation was so needed. We've got to do everything possible to compete in the SEC and our facilities were lacking tremendously. New football complex, new stadium renovation and all of a sudden we've changed other people's mentality about what we are trying to do. No longer talking the talk. We've walked the walk with the new facilities no question.

The question from here is how do we keep it up? It's cut throat in the SEC, especially the SEC West. Although this renovation really bumps us up in the eyes of the media and our fans, we've got to continue to find ways to push the envelope even further. We have to continue to create demand for something bigger and better and continue to look towards the future of MSU football. I'm hoping this new renovation and this potential football season is able to catapult us into the next era of MSU football where we continue to demand more seating, even better facilities, and generate the revenue necessary to make all of that possible. It's a great day to be a Bulldawg though because it's clear we are headed in the right direction.

They could start off with an east side concourse renovation soon. Also good points about this season potentially pushing us into the next realm of seating demand and consistent 9-10 won seasons. IMO we have taken then south carlolina approach on and off the field, since spurrier arrived there. Our facility upgrades and on field results had taken a very similar path, but they were a few years ahead of us.

Jacksondevildog
08-26-2014, 09:31 AM
The west side press box needs to be upgraded. It is an eyesore.

bulldogsmsu
08-26-2014, 09:36 AM

Winning solves everything. Just win baby!!

fishwater99
08-26-2014, 09:40 AM
The Bears will say just wait until we finish our cop-cat field level renovation..

RougeDawg
08-26-2014, 09:44 AM

Was up there last weekend for a wedding and rode by the great prison grey structure and just couldn't find one part of it that even remotely looked like what the Bear fans describe it as. Reason I rode by is all of the other times I've seen it I have been inebriated, so I was giving the bear fans the benefit of the doubt that the alcohol had clouded my vision. Nope, it's one huge peice of shit. Flat, cold grey concrete that looks like it would be build in inner city Chicago or Detroit, with no character and the grand entrance opposite of the direction 99% of the fans walk to the stadium. The only character(s) that stadium ever sees are the bow tie wearing fruitcakes on game day. Now they are taking up a huge portion of the space around the stadium with the house that Marcus built and a parking lot. Add in the fact that they added on just to one up us with little planning, instead of out of necessity, has limited their future expansion choices. The peice of shit they are stuck with is a result of their arrogant "bigger and better than you" attitude. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people. They just better be glad UK and Vandy are in the conference or they'd be pulling up the rear in this category, like they do all the others.

DawgHouseUnited
08-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Was up there last weekend for a wedding and rode by the great prison grey structure and just couldn't find one part of it that even remotely looked like what the Bear fans describe it as. Reason I rode by is all of the other times I've seen it I have been inebriated, so I was giving the bear fans the benefit of the doubt that the alcohol had clouded my vision. Nope, it's one huge peice of shit. Flat, cold grey concrete that looks like it would be build in inner city Chicago or Detroit, with no character and the grand entrance opposite of the direction 99% of the fans walk to the stadium. The only character(s) that stadium ever sees are the bow tie wearing fruitcakes on game day. Now they are taking up a huge portion of the space around the stadium with the house that Marcus built and a parking lot. Add in the fact that they added on just to one up us with little planning, instead of out of necessity, has limited their future expansion choices. The peice of shit they are stuck with is a result of their arrogant "bigger and better than you" attitude. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people. They just better be glad UK and Vandy are in the conference or they'd be pulling up the rear in this category, like they do all the others.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RougeDawg again.

How's this instead?
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Charlie-Sheen-Emilio-Estevez-Golf-Clap-In-Men-At-Work-Gif.gif

Leroy Jenkins
08-26-2014, 10:51 AM

Isn't the vaught just metal high-school bleacher type construction taken overboard? I though it was.

08-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Isn't the vaught just metal high-school bleacher type construction taken overboard? I though it was.

http://coacheshotseat.com/coacheshotseatblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/OleMissStadium.jpg