PDA

View Full Version : Well, Chicago Bears suck again in 2014

The Federalist Engineer
08-26-2014, 07:31 AM
I guess I will have a full Sunday to do chores because the Chicago Bears are pure garbage. I can stay up late and watch college football final, no worries.

(1) Jay Cutlers contract is worse than BJ Uptons to my Braves
(2) Linebackers are scandalously bad tacklers and without instincts
(3) Disgraceful safeties take bad angles and only seem to tackle from behind
(4) Paper tiger wideouts will set a league record in drops, but will catch enough to keep getting paid
(5) DTs basically melt into the arms of even mediocre OGs and allow RBs to gash us
(6) TE runs his mouth but not routes...no matter, Jay only looks for Marshall
(7) Jay will find a way to fake injury again...backup will play better...Jay returns to kill the slim playoff hopes
(8) forte will produce 2000 yards of offense, setting a record for most yardage that fails to move sticks or produce points
(9) lance Briggs needs to donate his paycheck to urlacher who hid his mediocrity for so many years

msstate7
08-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Uhhh... Cutlers contract isn't worse than bj's.

I really wish bj would fake an injury.

Dallas_Dawg
08-26-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm afraid that Da Bears will still beat my team, Buffalo, in week one. It's a damn shame that we have such a talented defense with good receivers and backfield. The only problem is that EJ Manuel still sucks.
For the life of me, I don't understand why we wasted a first round pick on him last year. He's indecisive when he has time and won't throw downfield. When he's under pressure he throws it to the other team. If I were scheming a defense against him, I would blitz the shit out of him