PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Gives A Shit NBA Trade Finally Done...

Dawg61
08-25-2014, 11:52 PM
Cavs now have LeBron, Love and Kyrie. Wow. For sure 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA and I think 3 of the top 10 on the same team. Impressive.

thf24
08-26-2014, 07:14 AM
I don't know what their bench looks like, but I'm not buying that it'll take them a few years to be a contender again. They've got three superstars and can't have any less behind them than Miami did the past four years.

BeastMan
08-26-2014, 07:14 AM
It's gonna make some folks angry for sure. The general public loves to hate Bron

BeastMan
08-26-2014, 07:15 AM
I don't know what their bench looks like, but I'm not buying that it'll take them a few years to be a contender again. They've got three superstars and can't have any less behind them than Miami did the past four years.

Mike miller signed too. I think they're in talk with Ray Allen too

Coach34
08-26-2014, 07:18 AM
Does Allen have anything left? He's old as shit

thf24
08-26-2014, 07:27 AM

I'm sure he can still pop the 3 at 40+%, I'd be very suspect of his ability to defend at this point though.

DudyDawg
08-26-2014, 07:54 AM

He's old, but in great shape. True professional type of athlete who's never been overweight or anything like that. He can still give 25-30 minutes a game of good basketball. And at the very least, the defense has to respect him standing in the corner, which gives Lebron the room to try to tear the rim off the goal

Johnson85
08-26-2014, 08:31 AM

They didn't trade away Wiggins to contend in a few years. Lebron has a lot of miles on him and had hard miles put on him in Cleveland, where he was often a close to one man show and in Miami, where he often played like a 4. He probably doesn't have more than two or three years before he noticeably declines. He is a smart enough basketball player that he should be able to adjust his game so that he stays good while he declines, but he probably won't be a player that can be relied on to dominate.

BeastMan
08-26-2014, 08:54 AM

Kyrie and Bron just need a couple spot up shooters. Allen can do that easily. He won't play big minutes especially in the regular season