PDA

View Full Version : Any players reading the board tonight or in the morning...

Coach34
05-22-2013, 12:42 AM
way to keep battling to hang in long enough to get the win.

Pitching staff was outstanding- defense was also except for a play or two. Let's have some better AB's

Will James
05-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Let's have some better AB's

Now that hosting is officially a lock, let's please use these next two games to work on things like this. I might go as far as mandating every batter take the first pitch of every at bat just to get a feel for it. Detz does in probably 95% of his AB's

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 01:10 AM
This is good for our confidence.

engie
05-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Amen.

Need to use these next 2+ to work on confidence and approach at the plate. We had to gain a BUNCH of confidence in a few pitchers tonight that we're going to need in a stretch run -- particularly Fitts and Cox who both threw excellent tonight. Cox looked like an entirely different player out there tonight that bodes very well for us going forward.

Just hope there is no lingering "effects" of Bracewell's twisted ankle or whatever it was...

If our gameplan from tonight remains in place, it looks like we'll let Pollo probably get 75-100 pitches tomorrow and then unleash the fury with Evan Mitchell, which will essentially get our entire bullpen work. Then, we'll probably have the full staff available again on Thursday...

Todd4State
05-22-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm guessing the original game plan was to beat Mizzou in 9 and not burn anyone by limiting pitch counts. Oh well.

We need Pollo to throw a complete game today.

SaltyDawg
05-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Any word on Bracewell's status? They showed the replay at least 5 times and I never saw anything. My original thought was that Cohen was going to bring Holder in anyways and bought a little extra time for him.

Spider-Man
05-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Proud of the way this team fights.

hometowndawg
05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!!!

AKA EVAN MITCHELL