PDA

View Full Version : SEC storied; the Manning legacy; what an ole miss embarassment

Bully13
08-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Archie was a legacy. did tons for ole miss. when Peyton went to UT, what their fan base did to Archie was the most dispicable thing any fan base has ever done to a legend. one of their own . the story was what football legends were made of. playing with that broken arm and shit. I'll never forget when Archie came to Greenwood during the NFL off season and threw passes to us and how excited I was to catch that pass from Archie praying not to drop it before I ran that post pattern he told me to run. Archie was the shit guys. don't let anybody fool you.

and then I watched Archie going to games at VHS incognito to watch Eli play. what a 17ing disgrace. him sitting in the middle of the crowd when he belonged in the most elaborate suit that 17ing shit hole had to offer but NO. he had to do what a father had to do. those 17ing low lifes deserve football hell for what they did to that man.

17 ole miss for what they 17ing are. Archie and the Mannings are class. Ole Miss is douche bag U for what they did to Archie and their family. 17 the whole lot of them. the Mannings are class, Ole Miss Sux.

that is all.

Todd4State
08-25-2014, 12:17 AM
I guarantee you we won't act the same way for Dak's kids.

War Machine Dawg
08-25-2014, 01:21 AM
I guarantee you we won't act the same way for Dak's kids.

John Grisham concurs.****

Dawgfan77
08-25-2014, 05:58 AM
To be fair Grisham was not a former sports hero to MSU. Yes, he was a graduate and a huge baseball fan but he was not the Demi god that those bears make Archie out to be. I still remember an egg bowl that Mario haggain bitch slapped Eli and when the cammeras pointed at Archie he stood up and called haggain an SOB. Sorry no love lost on any manning here. Also regarding Grisham the fact that our then president and AD didn't step in and tell Polk how handling grisham's son was going down was typical MSU back in the day. I bet that wouldn't happen with our current prez AD and coach

Homedawg
08-25-2014, 07:02 AM
It wasn't Polk. It was McMahon.

Political Hack
08-25-2014, 07:10 AM
let's remember this should a certain brother sign elsewhere. keep it classy bulldogs.

msstate7
08-25-2014, 07:13 AM
let's remember this should a certain brother sign elsewhere. keep it classy bulldogs.

I agree. Let's not forget a certain son either. God forbid we lose either though

MSUMatt
08-25-2014, 07:20 AM

^^ Here here.

Cabo32
08-25-2014, 10:18 AM
Archie was a legacy. did tons for ole miss. when Peyton went to UT, what their fan base did to Archie was the most dispicable thing any fan base has ever done to a legend. one of their own . the story was what football legends were made of. playing with that broken arm and shit. I'll never forget when Archie came to Greenwood during the NFL off season and threw passes to us and how excited I was to catch that pass from Archie praying not to drop it before I ran that post pattern he told me to run. Archie was the shit guys. don't let anybody fool you.

and then I watched Archie going to games at VHS incognito to watch Eli play. what a 17ing disgrace. him sitting in the middle of the crowd when he belonged in the most elaborate suit that 17ing shit hole had to offer but NO. he had to do what a father had to do. those 17ing low lifes deserve football hell for what they did to that man.

17 ole miss for what they 17ing are. Archie and the Mannings are class. Ole Miss is douche bag U for what they did to Archie and their family. 17 the whole lot of them. the Mannings are class, Ole Miss Sux.

that is all.

I watched it too..total bullshit how they acted after Peyton

On another note, I was told that he liked to sit in the stadium when Eli played. I've been to 3 egg bowls in Oxford. 2 of them I sat near Archie. The first time, 2003, I had to sit on the home team side and was around the 45 yard line. Archie was on the 50 about 20 rows up. Pretty solid seats.

The last egg bowl I went to in oxford, and by last I mean I won't be going back for another, I was able to swindle my way into one of the suites. It was crooms last game...needless to say I got shitfaced on the free booze in the suite..well after the game we were going down the elevator and Archie and some other guy get in. They were just as drunk..had to lean up against the wall of the elevator on the way down

Dogchomp
08-25-2014, 10:41 AM
I watched it too..total bullshit how they acted after Peyton

On another note, I was told that he liked to sit in the stadium when Eli played. I've been to 3 egg bowls in Oxford. 2 of them I sat near Archie. The first time, 2003, I had to sit on the home team side and was around the 45 yard line. Archie was on the 50 about 20 rows up. Pretty solid seats.

The last egg bowl I went to in oxford, and by last I mean I won't be going back for another, I was able to swindle my way into one of the suites. It was crooms last game...needless to say I got shitfaced on the free booze in the suite..well after the game we were going down the elevator and Archie and some other guy get in. They were just as drunk..had to lean up against the wall of the elevator on the way down

Cool story, bro. I remember the first time I drank alcohol.

Todd4State
08-25-2014, 11:44 AM

And Rafael Palmeiro agrees with me.

AROB44
08-25-2014, 11:50 AM
To be fair Grisham was not a former sports hero to MSU. Yes, he was a graduate and a huge baseball fan but he was not the Demi god that those bears make Archie out to be. I still remember an egg bowl that Mario haggain bitch slapped Eli and when the cammeras pointed at Archie he stood up and called haggain an SOB. Sorry no love lost on any manning here. Also regarding Grisham the fact that our then president and AD didn't step in and tell Polk how handling grisham's son was going down was typical MSU back in the day. I bet that wouldn't happen with our current prez AD and coach

I remember that as well.....and will never forget it. Like you...I have no love lost on Archie or his offspring.

fishwater99
08-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Archie did like to sit in the crowd at Ole Miss games when Eli was playing. That's a fact.
Now when he goes back he is always invited to a suite..

Cabo32
08-25-2014, 01:23 PM
It was my second time

Jack Lambert
08-25-2014, 02:03 PM
I think The Book of Manning was pretty good. I like Archie. The only thing I dislike about him was his dicision to attend Ole Miss.

notsofarawaydawg
08-25-2014, 02:04 PM
Archie did like to sit in the crowd at Ole Miss games when Eli was playing. That's a fact.
Now when he goes back he is always invited to a suite..

If he had sat in a suite, they could not have gotten all those shots of him every 5 minutes for the TV.