PDA

View Full Version : Holder needs his own thread

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Im proud to say that holder is the the father of my unborn child.

dickiedawg
05-22-2013, 07:17 AM
**Do you have to force your sexuality down our throats at every turn? We get it already.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-22-2013, 08:01 AM
**Do you have to force your sexuality down our throats at every turn? We get it already.

wtf are you talking about? It was a joke thread.....a la bill brasky

dickiedawg
05-22-2013, 08:53 AM
See the **. The wanting holder to father your children, plus your use of the brokeback mountain avatar just to get people riled up.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-22-2013, 08:57 AM
See the **. The wanting holder to father your children, plus your use of the brokeback mountain avatar just to get people riled up.

this joke obviously went over your head "dickie"

dickiedawg
05-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Nothing went over my head, guy. I responded with a joke of my own based on your posting history.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Nothing went over my head, guy. I responded with a joke of my own based on your posting history.

actually, you didnt respond with any joke. Google bill brasky.

Quaoarsking
05-22-2013, 10:39 AM

I don't think Ennis is usually the one who does the forcing, if you catch my drift.**

dickiedawg
05-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Once again, I got your joke. I responded with my own. As in, I didn't actually believe you wanted holder to father your children as a result of your homosexual desire for him. I related an alternate (obviously incorrect) interpretation of your statement to your posting history and strong opinion on homosexuality.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Once again, I got your joke. I responded with my own. As in, I didn't actually believe you wanted holder to father your children as a result of your homosexual desire for him. I related an alternate (obviously incorrect) interpretation of your statement to your posting history and strong opinion on homosexuality.

ok, whatever. Let's kill this thread. You took it to a place it wasnt intended to go.

dickiedawg
05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
ok, whatever. Let's kill this thread. You took it to a place it wasnt intended to go.
Agreed. And to your original point, Holder is clearly the next stage in human evolution. I expect great things from his/your unborn child.