PDA

View Full Version : Gray Fenter - baseball recruit

MsStateBaseball
08-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Finally, gene has released his interview w him. He loved the visit, coaches, etc. He is at a Team USA tryout today but he said he will think about it. He just wants to be sure. He really loved the fact he knows so many of the commits already. I expect him to commit soon to us. He just said he didn't feel right w ole miss. I'm not going to guess at what that means. Bottom line we will be getting the #1 ranked player in Arkansas for class of 2015. We will be ranked top 5 by PG.

MsStateBaseball
08-23-2014, 04:47 PM
See if these kids will visit us, we have them! Gray never had come here to compare to OM. There is no comparison! The visit totally changed his outlook.

Todd4State
08-23-2014, 05:06 PM
One interesting thing about Fenter- he is the first player from Arkansas to participate in the UA All-American Game's brief history.

Also, at the Team USA trials, MSU will have Kale Breaux and Elih Marrero participating.

engie
08-23-2014, 05:09 PM
http://mississippistate.scout.com/story/1437381-class-of-2015-rhp-gray-fenter-talks-msu?s=136

It's a free read.

From my argument on the Pack...Does this seem like a guy that is going to be a pawn in an alleged evil scheme to screw Ole Miss by Tim Dulin? Yeah I didn't think so either...

messageboardsuperhero
08-23-2014, 05:24 PM
I love the comment about everyone telling him Starkville was a "hick town." Poor kid's never even had a chance to visit State, and that's all he's ever heard about it from people in Oxford.