PDA

View Full Version : SHS Kicker Michael Godley

Maroon Diapers
08-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Sr. kicker Michael Godley 2 for 2 on PATs and 1 FG of 49 yards against Noxubee in first quarter. Sign him up!!

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 09:32 PM
damn.

War Machine Dawg
08-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Screw that, he's a HS K kicking off a tee. Find me a JUCO K who's been kicking off the ground. Hell, John Michael Marlin might've been the best HS K I've ever seen. We all know how that turned out.

preachermatt83
08-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Screw that, he's a HS K kicking off a tee. Find me a JUCO K who's been kicking off the ground. Hell, John Michael Marlin might've been the best HS K I've ever seen. We all know how that turned out.

Graves never kicked off a Tee in HS. He looked pretty good too on Highlight vids. Look for him to own the starting PK job by the LSU game.

War Machine Dawg
08-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Graves never kicked off a Tee in HS. He looked pretty good too on Highlight vids. Look for him to own the starting PK job by the LSU game.

Hope like hell you're right. I will say, I liked what I saw of Graves in the M&W Game. He's got a huge leg.

PassInterference
08-22-2014, 10:52 PM
We had a kicker in the early 90's...not gonna name him, I'm not here to bash....that was all-everything in HS. When it came to kicking off the ground, well....

He had a good leg for kickoffs and that was it.

godlluB
08-22-2014, 11:16 PM
John Michael Marlin *WAS* the best HS kicker I've ever seen. I saw him kick one well over 50 yards against Starkville his senior year.

The SHS kid did look awfully good tonight, and that 49 yarder was easily clear. When he hit it, I yelled "Someone put some maroon on that boy!"

Steakonastick
08-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Biggest difference is how will he kick in front of 75k people. Marlin kicked the hell out of the ball in practice he was just a head case.