PDA

View Full Version : SDS Ranking of Best SEC Fanbases

UMCDawg16
08-22-2014, 08:49 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/best-sec-fan-bases-2014/

MSU, 13? Is this a joke? What a hack Jon Cooper is. To have Vandy and Kantucky above us is a slap in the face.

How dumb is this guy? I can remember how many sellouts straight we have had, not to mention the alumni giving is at an all-time high. The stadium expansion, I could go on. Our fanbase is more committed to this program than ever in our history.

I realize these rankings are evidently computer statistically based, but still, this is probably the worst rankings I've seen this football season.

scottycameron
08-22-2014, 08:59 AM
y'all love some saturday down south, don't y'all? SDS this, SDS that. Did SDS put out a
best concessions" list?

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 09:03 AM
if SDS were to rank the crappiest the SEC coverage, they'd be first.

mic
08-22-2014, 09:08 AM
It's SDS....... If any website or what ever they are is in need of the season to start its SDS..

sandwolf
08-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Haha Florida at #2? When they went to the Sugar Bowl two years ago, they had to send back a substantial number of tickets that they were unable to sell.....that is flat out embarrassing. I didn't take the time to look at what they are basing that ranking off of, but when I saw UF at #2, I knew it was going to be bullshit.

Pollodawg
08-23-2014, 09:47 AM
This is why I have no clue who y'all continue to visit a site you know is going to piss you off.

BeastMan
08-23-2014, 09:51 AM
SDS is a scam artist website. They have offered to buy other people's sites and accounts and then lock them out and never pay them. I refuse to click on a link to that site. They're business practices are immoral, unethical, and illegal.