PDA

View Full Version : Chris Low's shitty Quarterback Landscape Article on the SEC Blog

MarketingBully01
08-22-2014, 08:20 AM
Anyone else read this crap article? He writes an article on the landscape of the Quarterback in the SEC this year and doesn't EVEN mention Dak Prescott. What an idiot. Normally I don't really care but you would have to work hard and be intentional not to mention Dak in an article such as this with all the hype and pub Dak has gotten this year.

Lloyd Christmas
08-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Anyone else read this crap article? He writes an article on the landscape of the Quarterback in the SEC this year and doesn't EVEN mention Dak Prescott. What an idiot. Normally I don't really care but you would have to work hard and be intentional not to mention Dak in an article such as this with all the hype and pub Dak has gotten this year.

No link? Usually Chris speaks very well of MSU and Dak..I'll give him a Mulligan.

Tdawg
08-22-2014, 08:33 AM

These are the kind of crap articles that make me think, every now and then, that there are media folks trying to suppress MSU information. I mean Dak is on basically every preseason All-SEC team--at least third team. He's getting some mentions for awards, including heisman, yet Chris Low writes an article about SEC QB's and, literally, doesn't mention Dak's name. SMH

thf24
08-22-2014, 08:35 AM
That's a little odd since he's been pretty high on Dak in the past few months. Real high compared to Aschoff. Maybe he didn't think mentioning Dak was convenient for this particular narrative.

Lloyd Christmas
08-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Here's the Article: Link (http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/97312/quarterback-landscape-has-changed-in-sec)

MarketingBully01
08-22-2014, 09:27 AM
Here's the Article: Link (http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/97312/quarterback-landscape-has-changed-in-sec)

Thanks for including the link. Hard for me to link it on the phone. It basically states who will be the next great SEC QB and mentions Nick Marshall and Bo Wallace but instead of say including Dak as the third QB he mentions Dylan Thompson. I agree with you normally Chris Low has written favorably about MSU and Dak which is why this article stunned and shocked me. Although the premise of the article is good. The execution of the article was piss poor.

nashLA
08-22-2014, 09:53 AM
I hear Chris Lows on the radio several times a week here in Nashville, and it seems like every time he's talking up DP. The only conclusion I can come to is that Chris knows Bulldog psychology, and he's purposefully doing us a favor by leaving DP out of the discussion and thereby helping to develop the much needed "chip".

RougeDawg
08-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Thanks for including the link. Hard for me to link it on the phone. It basically states who will be the next great SEC QB and mentions Nick Marshall and Bo Wallace but instead of say including Dak as the third QB he mentions Dylan Thompson. I agree with you normally Chris Low has written favorably about MSU and Dak which is why this article stunned and shocked me. Although the premise of the article is good. The execution of the article was piss poor.

Does playing in a gimmicky offense composed mainly of deception, bubble screens and passed that are essentially extended handoffs make you a great player? Damn.

I honestly believe most of these writers really are as intelligent as "the paper they write on". I know they don't actually write the articles on paper but damn they out out some uneducated stuff more times than not.

ScoobaDawg
08-22-2014, 11:05 AM
it was odd not to see Dak not mentioned but i dont take anything from it. Chris is a big Dak fan and does talk of MSU well usually.
Forget it... time to prove it on the field in 8 days