PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Braves

Todd4State
08-22-2014, 01:45 AM
In case you haven't noticed, they have a one game lead in their division with 10 games left to play. 5 with Birmingham and then 5 with Huntsville on the road.

War Machine Dawg
08-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Heard Joe & Chip mention on the Braves broadcast tonight they were in a tie for first. Good for them. Is Peraza still down there? If so, I should probably get down to a game before the season ends and see him play. Good chance he could be on the Big Club at some point next season and solidify our leadoff spot.

msstate7
08-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Heard Joe & Chip mention on the Braves broadcast tonight they were in a tie for first. Good for them. Is Peraza still down there? If so, I should probably get down to a game before the season ends and see him play. Good chance he could be on the Big Club at some point next season and solidify our leadoff spot.

Peraza is there, but on dl

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Braves about to pull some more people up from Gwinnett, which means Gwinnett is about to steal some pitching for Mississippi.

msstate7
08-22-2014, 07:33 AM
Braves about to pull some more people up from Gwinnett, which means Gwinnett is about to steal some pitching for Mississippi.

Atlanta will call up Shreve from pearl at least. I'd love for them to call up peraza if healthy.

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 07:57 AM
will it be all bullpen depth?

msstate7
08-22-2014, 08:18 AM
will it be all bullpen depth?

Not sure. I feel like Cunningham will get a call. I would love for peraza to get a call, but only if he's healthy.

Oh and bethancourt is a certainty.

Todd4State
08-22-2014, 09:14 AM

Since Gwinnett is going nowhere for their postseason, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of their guys sent down to help Mississippi in the playoffs.