08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
1. Ole Miss
2. State
3. Florida
4. Auburn
5. Mizzu

War Machine Dawg
08-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah, and he also called Chris Kiffin "the best defensive line coach in the SEC." I understand his logic for picking TSUN #1, although I think Preston Smith is as good or better than CJJ on the outside. And in terms of pure depth, I'll take our DL every time. Plus there's the X factor in Nick James, who seems to have finally gotten his shit together, decided he wants to play football, and it willing to do what it takes to play.

Pollodawg
08-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Switch number one and two, and that's probably about right.

Boomer15
08-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah, and he also called Chris Kiffin "the best defensive line coach in the SEC." I understand his logic for picking TSUN #1, although I think Preston Smith is as good or better than CJJ on the outside. And in terms of pure depth, I'll take our DL every time. Plus there's the X factor in Nick James, who seems to have finally gotten his shit together, decided he wants to play football, and it willing to do what it takes to play.

Booger played at Tampa for Monte Kiffin. Of course he's gonna talk up Chris.

War Machine Dawg
08-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Booger played at Tampa for Monte Kiffin. Of course he's gonna talk up Chris.

Doesn't make him less of a dumbass for saying it.

MaxedOutMaroon
08-21-2014, 11:45 PM
The one person that I will never trust their analyzing on SECN is Booger. 1. His name is Booger 2. He spoke blasphemous about DL coaches when calling Chris Kiffin the best. (HA!) 3. He seems lost in general and in other sources. (Nkemdiche is the best because of being the best in high school not off last year)

defiantdog
08-21-2014, 11:50 PM
What are his rankings based on? He clearly doesn't keep up with training camps. Id put Auburn ahead of Florida because Auburn players have that hunger factor. I have a feeling Florida will be great until they lose a game. And how do you leave Alabama off of that list? I'm sorry but you can't rate a defensive line because of a few players. You rate them based on depth and production of each player.

War Machine Dawg
08-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Hack screwed up, Booger had Bama 5. He said Mizzou would have been #6 on his list.

CadaverDawg
08-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Too much BoogerSugar for Booger

TUSK
08-22-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess "no".

Dawgfan77
08-22-2014, 05:11 AM
How can anyone put them number one. Someone explain to me how OM's DL is better than ours. Zero depth no size and very average players

Coach34
08-22-2014, 06:29 AM
Ole Miss was 9th in the SEC against the rush last year- let that sink in- freaking 9th

So they are gonna go from 9th against the rush to "best DL in the SEC"???? Please tell me people aren't that ****ing stupid?

Dawgfan77
08-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Ole Miss was 9th in the SEC against the rush last year- let that sink in- freaking 9th

So they are gonna go from 9th against the rush to "best DL in the SEC"???? Please tell me people aren't that ****ing stupid?
Exactly coach. I can't understand how a team with no OL depth no DL depth and a QB that is a turnover away every play can get this much attention. This bear team has so many similarities to our 2001 team. We saw how that turned out. I see them dropping one or more of Boise ULL vandy Arkansas games to go along with losses to Bama auburn lsu a&m and us. 7 wins is the cieling for them

Coach34
08-22-2014, 06:54 AM
I think they can be pretty good if things fall right for them- but they don't have the best DL in the SEC. aGAIN- they were 9th....9th....9th against the rush last year

it makes sense to have us 2 or 3- we were good against the rush last year and return all but 1 of our 2 deep. That makes sense. We do need to continue to get some pass rush like we did at the end of the season- if that continues- watch the **** out. But they were freaking 9th...9th

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Hack screwed up, Booger had Bama 5. He said Mizzou would have been #6 on his list.

damn you and your accuracy.***

Defiant, Florida has the best DE in the league, maybe the country. He did acknowledge that they're not as strong in the middle of the line as some of the others.

I seen it dawg
08-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Having that dumbass Booger as a top analyst and Finebaum as the face makes the SEC Network garbage. If not for showing some games that we can't get normally it would be less than useless.

Offshore Dawg
08-22-2014, 07:23 AM
I got the SEC network for the games, not to listen to the collection of idiots that are too dumb to get a real job !!!!!

Political Hack
08-22-2014, 07:30 AM
I got the SEC network for the games, not to listen to the collection of idiots that are too dumb to get a real job !!!!!

I thought they'd be better. I thought the programming would be better. HOURS of Finebaum is ludicrous.

thunderclap
08-22-2014, 08:18 AM

Amen, bro. I've watched about 10 minutes of our preview and that's it. Let me know when the games start.

defiantdog
08-22-2014, 08:36 AM
The SEC Network is basically ESPN U for the SEC. It's awful when it comes to analysis. Here's an example.... Georgia may have the best 3 linebackers in the country. Yet they were mentioned behind Mizzou?

Hack, I believe Florida may have the best defensive players in the nation. But if they lose a game, they are most likely to fall like a house of cards.

These guys on the SECN need to quit making any analysis on teams. The channel should just show classic SEC games until a live game comes on.

mic
08-22-2014, 09:05 AM
I agree ... I haven't watched that much of it after the launch date.
But why don't they have ex SEC coaches on there breaking down players and teams..? Maybe they do if so I missed it..
Hell everybody and their dad works for ESPN.. Bring some of those guys over..
And any second that the Finbaum show is on is a waste of time.. Isn't it like a 4 hour show.?
Dr. Lou would be an upgrade for them at this point...