PDA

View Full Version : Greg and Booger had 3 of Our Players on Biggest Snubs on Coaches 1st Team SEC...

RougeDawg
08-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Greg picked Dak and Benardrick. Greg said Dak is probably the most talented SEC QB, but Marshall played all year and was successful. Booger said Jones.

It's somewhat head scratching that Chris Jones can make ESPN all American team but only get voted to 2nd team SEC by the coaches. Just goes to show how illogical and ill-informed most of these preseason polls and rankings are.

PassInterference
08-21-2014, 09:27 PM
I haven't seen an original thought out of Booger. That show looks like he just spouts headlines.

RougeDawg
08-21-2014, 09:29 PM
I haven't seen an original thought out of Booger. That show looks like he just spouts headlines.

I think it's a miracle that he can read and remember the headlines, given the university he attended.

EAVdog
08-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Pre-Season don't mean squat anymore. It's game week now. Just have to rough it out one more week fellas and then the Ole Miss fans will crawl back into their holes until Crootin' Season.

K9 Avenger
08-21-2014, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=EAVdog;230479]Pre-Season don't mean squat anymore. It's game week now. Just have to rough it out one more week fellas and then the Ole Miss fans will crawl back into their holes until Crootin' Season 2016.

FIFY

hells bells
08-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Booger, I am really suppose to give this dumb ass any credit. Answer no. Once again Booger.