PDA

View Full Version : Gee, I wish I could unlock a thread to make a snarky comment and then lock it again

starkvegasdawg
08-21-2014, 02:53 PM
so no one can reply.

Political Hack
08-21-2014, 03:09 PM
pretty cool huh?

scooba locked it... and rightfully so.

ScoobaDawg
08-21-2014, 03:11 PM
take it to political or pm.

sandwolf
08-21-2014, 03:21 PM
pretty cool huh?

scooba locked it... and rightfully so.

Yea, it was rightfully locked because you are a child.

Politics had not been mentioned a single time in that thread, until you decided to weigh in, calling everyone that didn't share your viewpoint "ignorant politically minded-asshats." Then, you come back and unlock the thread long enough to post this little gem:

once again those jumping into the unnecessary political banter prove yourselves ignorant. I didn't say "global warming." I said "climate change." Climate change happens and it has massive impacts on the earth. The results of which can be catastrophic, locally and regionally. We are in a period of climate change now. Whether that's a prolonged warming period that can't be reversed is a debatable theory, but "climate change" is as real as the ass your using to sit on right now.

Y'all are so politically motivated to "disprove liberal agendas" that you don't take the time to consider what anyone is even talking about. You've got your talking points and your spew them nonsensically without reason.

And then you lock it again so that no one can respond to point out the fact that you were the one that injected politics into the thread.

Grow the **** up.

ScoobaDawg
08-21-2014, 03:27 PM
hack was wrong in baiting people with that post but oh well. Its done. seriously yall take it to the political board or send PM's.
Its a week until football season and we dont need this crap.

Political Hack
08-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Yea, it was rightfully locked because you are a child.

Politics had not been mentioned a single time in that thread, until you decided to weigh in, calling everyone that didn't share your viewpoint "ignorant politically minded-asshats." Then, you come back and unlock the thread long enough to post this little gem:

And then you lock it again so that no one can respond to point out the fact that you were the one that injected politics into the thread.

Grow the **** up.

For any remaining asshats: I do to have to unlock threads to post in them. I just post in them. Otherwise it would be way too much trouble to respond to y'all's ignorant shit.

"climate change is a fake conspiracy."***