PDA

View Full Version : Um, when will we be renovating our dressing room? See A&M below

IMissJack
08-20-2014, 09:40 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4NXtu2T5E

engie
08-20-2014, 10:02 PM
spoiler alert:

NO ONE is going to keep up with aTm facilities-wise. They are out of Texas' shadow now and are shooting for the stars. They earn enough interest on their endowment every year to buy any other SEC school sans Vanderbilt without ever touching the capital. On one year's interest.

Our full endowment is $394 million. aTm earned $1.1 billion interest last year.

RC3
08-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Well shit.

IMissJack
08-20-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm quite aware, as my wife went there. Just thought since visitors are no longer in M club building, we may have plans to renovate our locker room.

engie
08-20-2014, 10:34 PM
We're going to renovate the former visitors' locker room into an extension of our recruiting lounge. No immediate plans to renovate the game locker room I don't believe. Wouldn't surprise me if everything on that end is getting pretty close to the end of it's expected life, hence them being slow to spend too much on something we're going to tear down in 10ish years...

Reason2succeed
08-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Re. Dick. You. Lust.

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2014, 02:27 AM
A few things:

Is this their practice locker room or game locker room?

Secondly, the game locker room is the least useful and one of the last things you should spend money on. It is literally only used 7 times a year and the players only use it for a few hours each time.

Our new locker room at the Seal Complex is very nice and that is the one the players use day in and day out. That is where you spend your money.

Dawg61
08-21-2014, 05:04 AM
Yea that's shiny and nice and has some couches, tv's, sinks and a barber shop but I'd rather have our players getting ready to play football than act like they're getting ready to go to the red carpet for the ESPY awards.