PDA

View Full Version : Student Ticket Sales Temporarily Suspended

mstatefan91
08-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Students,

Due to unforeseen issues with our ticket service provider this morning we are
shutting down student football ticket sales today until the issues are resolved.

You will be notified via email when you are able to purchase student tickets. We
apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for their patience.

You can also follow us on Twitter at @HailStateFB for updates.

Hail State,
MSU Athletics

My question is this:

Am I ok if I purchased my tickets on Monday due to being a rewards member? They are not being very clear if the entire system crashed and lost all of the information on who purchased so far or if it just crashed and will have to be rebooted. I guess I just want to know if my purchase is still in the system's memory.

TheRef
08-20-2014, 04:03 PM
My question is this:

Am I ok if I purchased my tickets on Monday due to being a rewards member? They are not being very clear if the entire system crashed and lost all of the information on who purchased so far or if it just crashed and will have to be rebooted. I guess I just want to know if my purchase is still in the system's memory.

Your purchase is still on memory as far as I know. You can check when the website goes back up and log into your dog tag account and see if it's still on the record there.

Political Hack
08-20-2014, 04:14 PM
My question is this:

what are they chances they had to move you out to let the scoreboard club level people sit in your seats given the ongoing and continuous construction 10 days away from kickoff?

AROB44
08-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Not a student....was a long, long time ago. But....I am still waiting on my 17ing tickets. Why is the damn ticket office not able to mail tickets out much sooner? This has been going on for decades. I have to get tickets to other people and would like to have them in the very very near future.

mstatefan91
08-20-2014, 04:35 PM
what are they chances they had to move you out to let the scoreboard club level people sit in your seats given the ongoing and continuous construction 10 days away from kickoff?

slim to none but if it does happen then I will just go sit with my parents though I'd rather be in the student section

BulldogBear
08-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Not a student....was a long, long time ago. But....I am still waiting on my 17ing tickets. Why is the damn ticket office not able to mail tickets out much sooner? This has been going on for decades. I have to get tickets to other people and would like to have them in the very very near future.

Mine just came today. Hope yours come soon.

AROB44
08-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Well.....I guess I now have egg on my face.....tickets arrived today. Shame on me for my previous post.