PDA

View Full Version : A little help from my friends...

BulldogBacker
08-20-2014, 12:13 PM
...please list the troubles Ole Miss players have gotten into over the past 6 months or so. They are denying their thuggery on the Scout Boise State Free Board. Help me with factual information if you have it!

preachermatt83
08-20-2014, 12:14 PM
there is a sticky at the top that lists all the troubles out of OM.

08-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Check out the sticky thread up top. It should help out.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?13038-THE-Official-Ole-Miss-Screw-Up-Timeline-thread

Lloyd Christmas
08-20-2014, 12:38 PM
...please list the troubles Ole Miss players have gotten into over the past 6 months or so. They are denying their thuggery on the Scout Boise State Free Board. Help me with factual information if you have it!

The thread on the Boise page if anyone wants some entertainment: LINK (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=336&f=2246&t=13063818&p=1)

RossDawg82
08-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Why in the world would a state fan go and post that on the BSU board? You know the Rebs are watching that board. Lets just let our play do the talking. If we said the sky is blue, they would argue. Its a pointless conversation. We say Bo sucks, they say he is finally healthy. The only thing I saw that was funny (and I am surprised no one brought it up) was them saying Tee Sheppard is another Deon Sanders. Now that is humorous.

Why don't we go ahead and say that Chris Jones is the next LT. Let them talk all they want to, and when we go to Oxfart and hang 45 on them, then we can talk until we are blue in the face.

Nicky Santoro
08-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Dude. Why not do something productive...

BulldogBacker
08-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Why in the world would a state fan go and post that on the BSU board? You know the Rebs are watching that board. Lets just let our play do the talking. If we said the sky is blue, they would argue. Its a pointless conversation. We say Bo sucks, they say he is finally healthy. The only thing I saw that was funny (and I am surprised no one brought it up) was them saying Tee Sheppard is another Deon Sanders. Now that is humorous.

Why don't we go ahead and say that Chris Jones is the next LT. Let them talk all they want to, and when we go to Oxfart and hang 45 on them, then we can talk until we are blue in the face.

I thought my original post, as "BadBigDawg2", was accurate. The Bronc fans were calling the Rebel scUM nice names and making friends. I wanted them to show their true colors. They did with all the diatribe they responded with. It got pretty funny after a Bronc called them out and asked that they respond to my "scouting report" with specifics.

RougeDawg
08-20-2014, 06:01 PM
Dude. Why not do something productive...

Be it the Delusional type or snatch itself, Beaver trolling is pretty productive IMO.