PDA

View Full Version : MSU license plate in Alabama

dawg1
08-20-2014, 12:09 AM
For those that live in Alabama and want to show some school pride, here is the opportunity. We need 1,000 commitments in order for it to be put into production.
Right now there is 541. This must be done before 4-30-15. I believe this would be the first non Alabama school to have a plate in the state. Please consider committing.

https://precommit.mvtrip.alabama.gov/UserCommit/Index

hells bells
08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
For those that live in Alabama and want to show some school pride, here is the opportunity. We need 1,000 commitments in order for it to be put into production.
Right now there is 541. This must be done before 4-30-15. I believe this would be the first non Alabama school to have a plate in the state. Please consider committing.

Hope you can locate enough Bamers that did not attend MSU and have a dog named Mullen to buy one.

Dawg496
08-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Hopefully the University will push this at football games. Birmingham alone should be able to cover the 1000.

maroonmania
08-20-2014, 08:47 AM

I would be interested. How much does a specialty plate like that normally cost over a regular plate?

Dawg496
08-20-2014, 09:03 AM
I would be interested. How much does a specialty plate like that normally cost over a regular plate?

In Alabama I believe all specialty plates are $50 extra.

RougeDawg
08-20-2014, 10:25 AM
Looks like you got 1 to commit today. I will forward this to some State grads I know that live in Bammerland.

Steakonastick
08-20-2014, 01:08 PM
A little background on the tags.

The Alumni Aasocation's in Alabama have been working on this for years. They have been turned down down numerous times.

In Mississippi the tags cost an extra 50 dollars. That money is split between the university and the state. To help persuade alabama to allow the the tags. The university is not getting a dime. The 50 dollars will go to education in Alabama.

We are the first school they approved. Tsun was several weeks after us. This will proably be our one shot. If we don't get 1000 signatures we can kiss this idea goodbye.

M.Fillmore
08-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Consider posting this on Gene's Page, 24/7, 6Pack, etc.

RougeDawg
08-20-2014, 01:33 PM
A little background on the tags.

The Alumni Aasocation's in Alabama have been working on this for years. They have been turned down down numerous times.

In Mississippi the tags cost an extra 50 dollars. That money is split between the university and the state. To help persuade alabama to allow the the tags. The university is not getting a dime. The 50 dollars will go to education in Alabama.

We are the first school they approved. Tsun was several weeks after us. This will proably be our one shot. If we don't get 1000 signatures we can kiss this idea goodbye.

Wait, you don't say the bears copied and followed our lead on something? That never happens.

Barking 13
08-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Since I'm moving to AL this weekend and renamed my property Bulldog Hill, I'm in...