PDA

View Full Version : Will Gragg

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 10:38 AM
4 star TE with 51 offers announced today that Louisville was out of his top 6 and mississippi state is in. He would be a huge pick up for us.

engie
08-19-2014, 10:52 AM
He's going to OM IMO...

Jacksondevildog
08-19-2014, 11:09 AM
This is just an orchestrated Ole Miss propaganda thing. He's going to Ole Miss and they want to make it look like we were beat by them.

Eric Nies Grind Time
08-19-2014, 11:43 AM
It's between Arkansas and Ole Miss....and this is honestly one guy that I can say that I do not want. Hell...a lot of Arkansas fans don't want him and recruiting under Bert has not been great.

msstate7
08-19-2014, 11:43 AM
It's between Arkansas and Ole Miss....and this is honestly one guy that I can say that I do not want. Hell...a lot of Arkansas fans don't want him and recruiting under Bert has not exactly been great.
Why do they not want him?

Eric Nies Grind Time
08-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Not to be cliche but he's a prima donna according to them. Plus the guy looks like he has never seen the inside of a weight room.

maroonmania
08-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Not to be cliche but he's a prima donna according to them. Plus the guy looks like he has never seen the inside of a weight room.

Sounds like he will be a perfect fit for the Bear program then.

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 12:53 PM
I know the guy personally. He's a great kid and comes from a great family. This has absolutely nothing to do with Ole Miss and it's insane what you people can con up in your head. He likes the class we are putting together and is a big Mullen fan. I don't understand why you people would not want this kid. Mark my words somebody pin this damn post: THE KID WILL BE A STAR IN A FEW YEARS. He is also not going to Ole Miss.

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 12:55 PM
This is just an orchestrated Ole Miss propaganda thing. He's going to Ole Miss and they want to make it look like we were beat by them.

My last post was 100% directed at you by the way.

HancockCountyDog
08-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Lets go ahead and get this deleted. Why people do this shit, just blows me away.

HancockCountyDog
08-19-2014, 01:00 PM

I really think y'all are giving the bears way too much ****ing power. They aren't the man behind the curtain. We have been recruiting this kid for a while, he is a perfect fit for our offense. He is also a great player. An impact player. Im glad our coaches are going all out for him. I know that the bears are considered to be in his top 2, but its ****ing 6 months until signing day.

FISHDAWG
08-19-2014, 01:01 PM

there is usually a pretty good reason for that prima-donna feeling ... and since when has anybody other than TSUN cared what Arkansas had to say ?

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Lets go ahead and get this deleted. Why people do this shit, just blows me away.

I'm glad someone agrees with me on this one.

preachermatt83
08-19-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm glad someone agrees with me on this one.

I agree with u as well..

defiantdog
08-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Can he play Guard or Defensive Tackle? That would be fantastic

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Can he play Guard or Defensive Tackle? That would be fantastic

From what I've heard we've been hard after him late because he is perfect for our offense and Malcom is a senior so he can play.

dickiedawg
08-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Arkansas had a TE named Gragg recently, is there any relation?
He's gone from 0% OM on the crystal ball to 52% OM in 4 months after being basically all Arkansas.

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2014, 02:01 PM

I think some of you view Hugh Freeze like this, and I haven't the slightest clue 1. what he has done to earn this acclaim or 2. why you think he is in any way this smart.

http://amerisrael.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f937a348833014e86964263970d-pi

Johnson85
08-19-2014, 02:42 PM
I think some of you view Hugh Freeze like this, and I haven't the slightest clue 1. what he has done to earn this acclaim or 2. why you think he is in any way this smart.

http://amerisrael.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f937a348833014e86964263970d-pi

I don't think that's giving Freeze much credit. It's not like it takes a genius to do. I'm not sure why somebody would pull this out of thin air with respect to a particular recruit though. Just assuming that because somebody has been high on Arkansas or UM, him adding MSU to his favorites must be part of a ploy seems cray cray.

RougeDawg
08-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Mods, please delete this. We have done f*ckibg moron fans who enjoy making us look bad regarding recruits and recruiting.

WeWillScrewItUp
08-19-2014, 05:12 PM
Arkansas had a TE named Gragg recently, is there any relation?
He's gone from 0% OM on the crystal ball to 52% OM in 4 months after being basically all Arkansas.

Yes, that is his older brother. I played with him in high school. He was a sophomore my senior year and his dad was my principal. I umpired Will in baseball as he was growing up and also refereed him in peewee football. He has been an athlete his whole life. I for one would love to see him in maroon and white.

It_Could_Happen
08-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Yes, that is his older brother. I played with him in high school. He was a sophomore my senior year and his dad was my principal. I umpired Will in baseball as he was growing up and also refereed him in peewee football. He has been an athlete his whole life. I for one would love to see him in maroon and white.

I also know Will very well. He and my brother are best friends in high school right now. We are very much in the ball game on this one.