PDA

View Full Version : Parking lot Swap

archdog
08-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I have a spot in 36 and I really want to be in 17 or 11. If anyone is willing to switch, we could work out a deal.
Lot 36 is great if you fit into this scenario.

If you are not responsible for setting up a tailgate, and more importantly taking it down.
Like to get off campus quickly after you decide to leave after the game. You can pretty much be off campus as soon as you get in your car, within 5-10 minutes almost guaranteed.
If you chose to exit via 82 to 45.

I figured someone here would do a fellow bulldog a service. There may be free beer involved to those over age.

Dawg496
08-19-2014, 10:16 AM
I don't have a lot 17 or 11 pass but I'd be willing to buy the 36 pass from you (or any parking pass from anyone). My wife is pregnant and I'd really like a way to get in quickly and get out this season.. and as a first year BDC member, we didn't qualify for a parking pass.

Dawgbite
08-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Arch, I told you last week that my brother had a pass around Allen Hall but he got his tickets Saturday and he has been moved to #36. This after 3 years where he was. But I'm still interested in the free beer! Dawg496, I'll ask if he wants to sell it.