PDA

View Full Version : Manziel flips off Wash bench

I seen it dawg
08-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Really quick after a roll out to Washington side. Should make the waves tomorrow.

TheRef
08-18-2014, 09:26 PM
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/863978211.gif?1408414634

Big4Dawg
08-18-2014, 09:27 PM
http://twitpic.com/eae1ur

What a prick

War Machine Dawg
08-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Franchise QB********

DudyDawg
08-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Love Johnny haha. Kid doesn't give a f@ck

Todd4State
08-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Unprofessional, but hilarious.

CadaverDawg
08-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Little turd is going to cost himself a lot of money by being a prick

starkvegasdawg
08-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Little turd is going to cost himself a lot of money by being a prick

No. He's going to cost a defensive lineman a lot of money when he rakes a cheap shot to the douche bag to teach him a lesson and gets fined.

DownwardDawg
08-18-2014, 10:34 PM
Love Johnny haha. Kid is dumb as f@ck

Fixed it

SheltonChoked
08-19-2014, 07:26 AM
To borrow a quote. NFL stand for "not for long" if you keep up stupid shit like that.

Someone should tell Johnny that there are DE's faster than him in the NFL.

PassInterference
08-19-2014, 07:37 AM
Name DEs faster than JFF.

SheltonChoked
08-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Jadaveon clowney, peppers, ware, mingo, Sam, leimonier, Montgomery

Coach34
08-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Until he gets hurts- he will be fun to watch. But they will catch him- and they will hurt him. He is nothing but a white RG3

DownwardDawg
08-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Until he gets hurts- he will be fun to watch. But they will catch him- and they will hurt him. He is nothing but a white RG3

That's an insult to RG3's character.

msstate7
08-19-2014, 07:56 AM
That's an insult to RG3's character.

And his speed...

jFF - 4.68
RG3 - 4.41

RG3 is healthy and he'll be back this year

PassInterference
08-19-2014, 08:03 AM
No way JFF is a 4.68.

starkvegasdawg
08-19-2014, 08:15 AM
I don't care what JFF runs a 40 in. He eon't get away with in the NFL what he got away with in college. Some defensive lineman or a LB is going to tee that little prick up and knock him into next week for his attitude. And he won't care if he gets a personal foul and a $25,000 fine for his hit. He'll write that check with a smile on his face. If that little skinny twat is going to make it in the NFL he is going to learn some restraint. If not, he won't survive the season.

quickstrike2
08-19-2014, 08:24 AM
Johnny is an immense talent, I will be the first to give him his due. However, I can not see him doing the things he did in college in the NFL. Last year was full of back foot throw jump balls down the field to Evans, who come come down with it every time it seemed. He will be able to scramble some, but he lit it up doing that in college. RG3 did alot of that scrambling and it caught up with him, same with Vick. You just don't get away with being much of a scrambler in the league.

Also, hardly any qb could go to this Cleveland team and make them good. Johnny will get some unfair hate, because that offense is bad. They won't have their only good receiver in Gordon to begin the season. As you saw last night, just not much talent there.

SheltonChoked
08-19-2014, 08:25 AM
That's funny That's what he ran at the combine. And the guys I listed ran faster than him. In the same environment. On the same surface.

And the point is, Faster QB's that were not openly assholes and antagonized the other teams got hurt by bigger, faster NFL DE's and LB's. Showing them you can get rattled and let them in your head is not smart. Ask Ryan Leaf.

quickstrike2
08-19-2014, 08:37 AM
No way JFF is a 4.68.

That's what he ran at the combine. Can he run faster, sure. I think his quickness and change of pace and direction makes him what he is, not necessarily his top end speed.

Liverpooldawg
08-19-2014, 09:02 AM
His game is about quickness and speed. Everybody is quick and fast in the NFL. I think he will be a Reggie Bush, whose game was also quickness and speed. He will be a serviceable player, nothing more.

MetEdDawg
08-19-2014, 09:05 AM
Johnny is an immense talent, I will be the first to give him his due. However, I can not see him doing the things he did in college in the NFL. Last year was full of back foot throw jump balls down the field to Evans, who come come down with it every time it seemed. He will be able to scramble some, but he lit it up doing that in college. RG3 did alot of that scrambling and it caught up with him, same with Vick. You just don't get away with being much of a scrambler in the league.

Also, hardly any qb could go to this Cleveland team and make them good. Johnny will get some unfair hate, because that offense is bad. They won't have their only good receiver in Gordon to begin the season. As you saw last night, just not much talent there.

They suck at WR. If you watched the game last you could see that some throws were off, but NFL WRs make some of those catches that ended up as incompletions. Manziel and Hoyer weren't all to blame on that craptastic performance last night, but they sure didn't help. But at some point you need WRs to make a few plays.

I still hate Johnny Football and I don't see him as a long term starter in the league. He's gonna get hurt. Ankle wrapped up under him, torn ACL, something like that. All that moving and spinning and juking around he does makes for weird falling positions when you get tackled. I think he will have at least one bad injury that will cost him significant time and other things like concussions or suspensions from his antics that will keep him off additional time.

msstate7
08-19-2014, 09:40 AM
They suck at WR. If you watched the game last you could see that some throws were off, but NFL WRs make some of those catches that ended up as incompletions. Manziel and Hoyer weren't all to blame on that craptastic performance last night, but they sure didn't help. But at some point you need WRs to make a few plays.

I still hate Johnny Football and I don't see him as a long term starter in the league. He's gonna get hurt. Ankle wrapped up under him, torn ACL, something like that. All that moving and spinning and juking around he does makes for weird falling positions when you get tackled. I think he will have at least one bad injury that will cost him significant time and other things like concussions or suspensions from his antics that will keep him off additional time.

Josh Gordon hardly sucks.

quickstrike2
08-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Josh Gordon hardly sucks.

If he's not on the field due to suspension, he can't help. He will be suspended atleast half the year, if not all of it according to most sources. Why the Brown's would play him so much last night is confusing to me. I can see him getting some time in there just to run around and stay in game shape. I would much rather my qb's be throwing to the guys that they will be throwing to in week 1, rather than a guy that they hope will play this season. Now, they may know something we all don't about Gordon's availability.