PDA

View Full Version : Update on Quay Evans..

BankerDog
08-18-2014, 01:05 PM
I can confirm they Quay Evans is on campus and taking classes. Now whether or not he is trying to get back on the team, I do not know.

Coach34
08-18-2014, 01:07 PM
If he is in class- that means there is a plan in place because he was going to play at JSU if State didn't work out for him

TrueMaroon
08-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Not many people get a 2nd chance, and as good as the team chemistry is on our team currently, he must have had to get down on his hands and knees and beg in order to get another shot.

To be honest, I am surprised to see this. Doesn't fit the script for what CDM has done the last 6 years, but you hate to see someone who has the opportunity to make life changing money throw it away with both hands like Quay did originally. The margin of error is zilch.

FISHDAWG
08-18-2014, 01:29 PM
Not many people get a 2nd chance, and as good as the team chemistry is on our team currently, he must have had to get down on his hands and knees and beg in order to get another shot.

To be honest, I am surprised to see this. Doesn't fit the script for what CDM has done the last 6 years, but you hate to see someone who has the opportunity to make life changing money throw it away with both hands like Quay did originally. The margin of error is zilch.

he needs heppin ... forgiveness seems to be vogue these days

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Best of luck to Quay. If he comes back with the right attitude, then it will only be icing on the cake for our team. However, at this point, I don't see any reason to talk about him since he has no bearing or influence within this team or our program.

This is my last post about Quay

shoeless joe
08-18-2014, 01:43 PM

Ok...

Johnson85
08-18-2014, 01:44 PM
To be honest, I am surprised to see this. Doesn't fit the script for what CDM has done the last 6 years, but you hate to see someone who has the opportunity to make life changing money throw it away with both hands like Quay did originally.

Sounds consistent with how they handled the guy from West Point a couple of years ago.

starkvegasdawg
08-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Sounds consistent with how they handled the guy from West Point a couple of years ago.

Kid from West Point was a whole differnt scenario altogether. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Dawg61
08-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Best of luck to Quay. If he comes back with the right attitude, then it will only be icing on the cake for our team. However, at this point, I don't see any reason to talk about him since he has no bearing or influence within this team or our program.

He does have an influence though if he's best buddies with a bunch of players and he's trying to get put back on the team.

Gen. Grant
08-18-2014, 01:51 PM
I was near him this morning. He was telling someone that he had to take two classes over because he failed or didn't do well on them. Looked annoyed, but he was taking his ass to class (was not in athletic clothing). I guess that means he could be on the road back in. Looked good physically but who knows how he has fared during his time off.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-18-2014, 03:03 PM
I was near him this morning. He was telling someone that he had to take two classes over because he failed or didn't do well on them. Looked annoyed, but he was taking his ass to class (was not in athletic clothing). I guess that means he could be on the road back in. Looked good physically but who knows how he has fared during his time off.

Thanks, General. It's always good to see a flag officer mingle with the soldiers.

preachermatt83
08-19-2014, 11:42 AM
You guys that accused NeshobaChuck of being a troll....GO APOLOGIZE!

MarketingBully01
08-19-2014, 11:49 AM
You guys that accused NeshobaChuck of being a troll....GO APOLOGIZE!

The Quay tidbit isn't what got him labeled a troll. When he pushed it too far and was saying Nickoe was coming back. That was our hint....

preachermatt83
08-19-2014, 07:53 PM
The Quay tidbit isn't what got him labeled a troll. When he pushed it too far and was saying Nickoe was coming back. That was our hint....

I know him and I promise you he as big of a State fan as you have ever seen. He is no where close to a troll.

Coackjek
08-19-2014, 10:09 PM
The biggest question is do we get to count his stars in our recruiting class if he makes it back?**

Homedawg
08-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Quay can be in class, quay can be put back on the team. But quay will never do anything on the football field for us. His time is long gone. I know that pisses some of you off bc he was a "5 star" guy. Who cares. He had chances, didn't care, move on. Hope he has a successful life.

FISHDAWG
08-20-2014, 08:24 AM
Quay can be in class, quay can be put back on the team. But quay will never do anything on the football field for us. His time is long gone. I know that pisses some of you off bc he was a "5 star" guy. Who cares. He had chances, didn't care, move on. Hope he has a successful life.

I for one care ... so I guess you have a crystal ball that clarifies everything or are you just spraying crap based on your own dubmass assumptions ?

Homedawg
08-20-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm glad you care. Great. He didn't give a shit, why should I? He had multiple chances. Move on. Call me a dumbass all you want to. Hes not going to be of any consequence.

maroonmania
08-20-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm glad you care. Great. He didn't give a shit, why should I? He had multiple chances. Move on. Call me a dumbass all you want to. Hes not going to be of any consequence.

He must care a little or I don't see the purpose of trying to get back on the team. If he wanted it easier it would seem he would have just transferred to West GA (or whereever) where everything would have come easier to him.