PDA

View Full Version : When are tickets shipping?

Dawg496
08-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Specifically club level and gridiron passes? We got our regular tickets but not the passes for clubs. Anyone have any idea when those go out?

War Machine Dawg
08-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Hell, I'm still waiting on my tickets. Starting to get nervous as hell. I want those bad boys in my hand. I mean, they ship them via USPS. It's the federal government, what could possibly go wrong?****

Buddy
08-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Specifically club level and gridiron passes? We got our regular tickets but not the passes for clubs. Anyone have any idea when those go out?

I was told by someone in the Bulldog Club that they were expecting to receive the Gridiron Passes from the printer on Tuesday and would turn them around "as quickly as possible" and send them out. I'm hoping to have mine by the end of this week.

Dawg496
08-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Hell, I'm still waiting on my tickets. Starting to get nervous as hell. I want that bad boys in my hand. I mean, they ship them via USPS. It's the federal government, what could possibly go wrong?****

I mean it doesn't matter because the stadium won't be finished, but I know how you feel. I want what I paid for.

Can anyone shed light on how the locker stuff works in the club level? When can I go stock it up, etc?

Dawg496
08-17-2014, 05:52 PM
I was told by someone in the Bulldog Club that they were expecting to receive the Gridiron Passes from the printer on Tuesday and would turn them around "as quickly as possible" and send them out. I'm hoping to have mine by the end of this week.

Excellent. Locker keys as well?

jbjones
08-17-2014, 06:01 PM
Excellent. Locker keys as well?

What are the rules? I've been looking like mad, and haven't found anything. I presume that they'll ship with the passes, but I still would like to know certain stuff. Most notably, can I stock the locker on Friday, and when.

Oh, and I got my tickets on Thursday. I suspect y'all will get yours soon, depenidng on distance from campus.

Mjoelner34
08-17-2014, 06:06 PM
What are the rules? I've been looking like mad, and haven't found anything. I presume that they'll ship with the passes, but I still would like to know certain stuff. Most notably, can I stock the locker on Friday, and when.

Oh, and I got my tickets on Thursday. I suspect y'all will get yours soon, depenidng on distance from campus.

I emailed the BDC last week and they said we would have access to the Scoreboard Club on Friday's before a game. I assume that goes for every club level. The email they sent back didn't mention a certain time.

PassInterference
08-17-2014, 06:13 PM
They're waiting to complete the Gridiron construction before sending out tickets.**

Dawg496
08-17-2014, 06:14 PM
They're waiting to complete the Gridiron construction before sending out tickets.**

So next year then?

Dawgbite
08-17-2014, 07:54 PM
I've never gotten my tickets until under two weeks so I won't worry for another week. One year I got the option to pick up my tickets and parking pass at the ticket office the Friday before the game because they were worried about delivery time.

Steakonastick
08-17-2014, 08:48 PM
You should have gotten a email. Mine said my are shipping on the 19th.

GhostRider
08-18-2014, 10:01 AM
If you did the payment installment plan for your tickets where it charged your card three times for your tickets you might want to call. I logged on the other day to check and it said I still owed a balance when it should have just been pulled out of my account. I called the ticket office and was told that they upgraded their system this summer and in the conversion it messed up some people's final payment. I now know of three people this happened to including myself so just a heads up.

RougeDawg
08-18-2014, 10:05 AM
If you did the payment installment plan for your tickets where it charged your card three times for your tickets you might want to call. I logged on the other day to check and it said I still owed a balance when it should have just been pulled out of my account. I called the ticket office and was told that they upgraded their system this summer and in the conversion it messed up some people's final payment. I now know of three people this happened to including myself so just a heads up.

Same thing happened to me. I just happened to log in at the end of July to check everything and noticed that I still owed money.

AROB44
08-18-2014, 10:20 AM
You should have gotten a email. Mine said my are shipping on the 19th.

I have NEVER gotten an email saying when my tickets were shipped. Never in over 40 years. Please tell me the secret of getting an email.....and yes they have my email address.

katfsh
08-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Www.bulldogsuites.com

Will show you the club level menus and calendar that has the times for stocking your locker.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-18-2014, 10:31 AM
I received my tickets last Tuesday. They began shipping them out on the 8th.

BulldogBear
08-18-2014, 12:12 PM
I didn't do an installment per sey, but just paid a couple hundred each paycheck. Paid the last of it a couple of weeks ago. Dogtag says I owe nothing. I assume I'll get 'em any day now. It always seems to be about the time I'm ready to call that they come in.

jbjones
08-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Www.bulldogsuites.com

Will show you the club level menus and calendar that has the times for stocking your locker.

Many thanks. That is exactly what I've been looking for.

Dawg496
08-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Www.bulldogsuites.com

This must have been updated today cause I was looking at last year's menus just last night.

Buddy
08-18-2014, 12:46 PM
This must have been updated today cause I was looking at last year's menus just last night.

Me too. Disappointed that the menu in the Gridiron is not the same as the Scoreboard Club, Loge and East side club level. Looks like the 'dinner entree' is not available in the gridiron. I had assumed it would be the exact same food as the other clubs.

ScoobaDawg
08-18-2014, 01:01 PM
I have NEVER gotten an email saying when my tickets were shipped. Never in over 40 years. Please tell me the secret of getting an email.....and yes they have my email address.

Sorry Guys.. I'm sure they are writing as fast as they can.
http://www.x-rockllc.com/Chisel_2.GIF

Dawg496
08-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Me too. Disappointed that the menu in the Gridiron is not the same as the Scoreboard Club, Loge and East side club level. Looks like the 'dinner entree' is not available in the gridiron. I had assumed it would be the exact same food as the other clubs.

Disappointing for sure, but I still want to try out the gridiron a couple of games. I feel like the experience there is going to be amazing but we may stick with Club Level next year since they have the premium menu items.

DawgSaint
08-18-2014, 04:58 PM
We're in East Side CL and still no tickets. Guess no need to worry, but just posting for info.

TippahDawg
08-19-2014, 01:43 PM
I just received an email from the athletic department.

The Mississippi State Athletic Ticket Office is shipping remaining Suite and Club tickets this week. If you have not received your tickets by Wednesday, August 27, please contact the MSU Athletic Ticket Office.

BulldogBear
08-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Got a package today and just knew it was the tickets. No. It was instead a little of packet bulldog club stuff including a vehicle plate. Anybody else get one of these?

katfsh
08-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Got a package today and just knew it was the tickets. No. It was instead a little of packet bulldog club stuff including a vehicle plate. Anybody else get one of these?

I got the little blue slip in my PO box yesterday and got all giddy, just to have the bulldog club packet!

bluelightstar
08-19-2014, 03:17 PM

Same. Thought I was getting tix (not CL) and just Bulldog Club stuff.

DawgSaint
08-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Ha! Kinda ironic those of us who pay more than 2 grand per seat in the CL are last to get them. Of course, don't need them until the 30th, but still always fun to get that package.

War Machine Dawg
08-19-2014, 07:15 PM

Yeah, I did. F that, I want my damn tickets!

War Machine Dawg
08-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Ha! Kinda ironic those of us who pay more than 2 grand per seat in the CL are last to get them. Of course, don't need them until the 30th, but still always fun to get that package.

Hell, I didn't pay that and I'm still waiting. Section 6 West Side, right on the North EZ goal line.

Dawg496
08-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Hell, I didn't pay that and I'm still waiting. Section 6 West Side, right on the North EZ goal line.

I got my non-CL tickets (Section 5) last Wednesday. I'd call the BDC if I were you.

RC3
08-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Anybody else still waiting? My friends I sit with already have there's

DawgSaint
08-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Anybody else still waiting? My friends I sit with already have there's

Still no Tickets for me, but as referenced above in CL so supposed to be mailed this week...who knows?

BulldogBear
08-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Just got mine yesterday! Chin up!

Dawg496
08-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Got our gridiron passes today.

War Machine Dawg
08-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Game week....still no tickets. Calling tomorrow morning. I'm officially nervous. This BS is ridiculous.

Count Istvan Teleky
08-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Game week....still no tickets. Calling tomorrow morning. I'm officially nervous. This BS is ridiculous.

I don't know why it has to be so last minute.