PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin's coaching skills on display

PassInterference
08-16-2014, 03:40 PM
http://youtu.be/4O2SC8dyzjM?t=1m2s

I guess the Egg Bowl isn't special to them. He says himself the game needs no special speech. He was wrong

EDIT: see the 1:04 mark

Dawg61
08-16-2014, 03:51 PM
4:30 mark Kiffen "hold your composure" while he's obviously lost his

JDog13
08-16-2014, 04:36 PM
I love all the smirks, smiles, and smug looks that got wiped from there faces all so suddenly.

TrapGame
08-16-2014, 05:04 PM
This really makes Kiffen look like a doofus.

GreenheadDawg
08-16-2014, 05:16 PM
I love freeze's speech at the end. Love and recruiting will heal all wounds

SDDawg
08-16-2014, 05:34 PM
"Put a hand on someone, especially a recruit. If it's a recruit, stick something special in their pocket." That's apparently how they do it for the "flagship of the State". LMAO

CadaverDawg
08-16-2014, 08:48 PM
"We gotta recruit some more players" - Hugh freeze

Great speech coach. Basically every time your team loses, it's THEIR fault, and you just need to go recruit better. That's why the Black Bears of Mississippi will never win big. At some point ole Bucky Beav is going to have to coach up somebody and take some accountability. Until then, I'm sure he's just "lovin on each other". What a grove mentality. The problem with most OM men is that their Mom's, Coaches, etc, have "loved on them" far too much, and at the age of 20-22 it's time for Mommy to quit nursing them.

When OM players are hungry, Hugh chews up food and spits it in their mouth. When MSU players are hungry, Dan and Company teach em how to hunt and kill.

Pollodawg
08-16-2014, 09:03 PM
I could watch us beat OM all day. Beautiful moment for the program. The best part was the "I'm about to shit my pants" look Hugh wore all during the FG drive that should have won us the game in regulation.

Pollodawg
08-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Or could be the Bro/Hugh slap fight after it was all said and done. After all, "he can say what he wants......"

Dawgcentral
08-16-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm sure it really inspires the "Twos" when Chipper talks about recruiting depth.

Isn't it about developing depth?

At the same time he's taking no responsibility for the loss. Maybe you need a running game. Maybe there's a ceiling to a gimmicky offense that works at Arkansas St but lacks SEC strength?

Dawg61
08-16-2014, 09:56 PM
Playas gonna play haters gonna hate- Bucky Freezus 2014

MarketingBully01
08-16-2014, 09:56 PM
It just goes to show that our coaches are 10x the coaches the Ole Miss coaches are in terms of developing talent and getting the most out of what we have. Kiffin is a joke of a defensive line coach. That is another reason I am not worried about Leo Lewis. He seems to genuinely want to get better as a player wherever he goes. It's pretty obvious Lewis will become a better player/person under Collins and our coaches then TSUN and it's not even close.

JDog13
08-16-2014, 10:00 PM
"We gotta recruit some more players" - Hugh freeze

Great speech coach. Basically every time your team loses, it's THEIR fault, and you just need to go recruit better. That's why the Black Bears of Mississippi will never win big. At some point ole Bucky Beav is going to have to coach up somebody and take some accountability. Until then, I'm sure he's just "lovin on each other". What a grove mentality. The problem with most OM men is that their Mom's, Coaches, etc, have "loved on them" far too much, and at the age of 20-22 it's time for Mommy to quit nursing them.

When OM players are hungry, Hugh chews up food and spits it in their mouth. When MSU players are hungry, Dan and Company teach em how to hunt and kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-EKEkGxbE

UMCDawg16
08-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Woooow. What a joke of a coach Kiffin is. Please keep him OM.

aerodawg
08-16-2014, 10:28 PM
4:30 mark Kiffen "hold your composure" while he's obviously lost his

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvMq2YZloZM