PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Marcus Spears?

Prentis
08-15-2014, 08:00 PM
This dummy just said "lets be honest ole miss is the only Mississippi school that had a chance to beat lsu".
Does he have a personal vendetta with us, because he is always talking negative about State. Seriously what's his deal?

IMissJack
08-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Concussions?

ShotgunDawg
08-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Not sure, but here's a possible explanation.

Maybe because LSU has beaten us so many times in a row, LSU fans have the "toungue in cheak" attitude towards MSU of basically saying "we own you".

He may not be comparing Ole Miss vs MSU as much as he is saying MSU has no chance because they never beat LSU.

Dawg61
08-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Not a fan of that comment but he's been slightly humorous so far with the tucking in of the pants and hitting golf shots (attempting to) and then wanting to shoot free throws with Bama

ScoobaDawg
08-15-2014, 08:27 PM
we all believe we have a chance but a lot of people will not give us a chance because they do not see the angles setting up in our favor.
Add in... we have won once in the past 20 years or some crazy stat and its really not that offensive. we have to take care of business.
This is the year to change the thought process and get a freaking win.

yjnkdawg
08-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Mike the Tiger bit him and he contracted Tiger Fever and then Hugh Freeze came to the rescue with his snake dance to revive him. Really though, I agree with ScoobaDawg.

Coach34
08-15-2014, 08:47 PM
He is an LSU guy. LSU and their fans think we go 4-8 every season because they beat the shit out of us...want respect? Lets beat them

I've had an LSU fan who is very knowledgeable tell me- "I know State is better than LSU this year- but there is no way in hell you will beat us"

cheewgumm
08-15-2014, 08:52 PM
He was also talking about how Arkansas could be good. Ummmm

defiantdog
08-15-2014, 09:07 PM
I'll just end all this negativity and place this here....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvH8dpWIIAA7ubA.jpg:large

ScoobaDawg
08-15-2014, 10:22 PM
that photo has so much fark potential...

War Machine Dawg
08-15-2014, 10:36 PM
He's an idiot. That's the deal with Spears. He's the diversity member of the SEC Nation panel. He's supposed to be the funny guy we laugh at. We're laughing, but not for the right reasons.

SDDawg
08-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Until we beat LSU, it pains me to say it but he's right. It does look like we're ready to roll over and die in that series, need to grab a win this year.

scottycameron
08-16-2014, 08:21 AM
He's an idiot. That's the deal with Spears. He's the diversity member of the SEC Nation panel. He's supposed to be the funny guy we laugh at. We're laughing, but not for the right reasons.

Yeah, he's not applying for mensa membership anytime soon. Guys like that get on my last nerve after a while. But I can't watch any of that tyler perry BET type stuff either.
But you have to see where the SECN is coming from. There was probably a fair sized contingent that watched the segment that really liked him and will help the ratings. If you were to ask them what they thought about the segment they would say something like "I liked that Marcus Spears, he funny! I don't remember much about the rest of them." So while it annoys us it's great for other watchers.
BTW, somebody needs to remind the big dumbass that LSU folks are supposed to hate the ole miss, remember? And it probably wouldn't hurt to do a little research on MSU and the bears. Or at least have someone do some for you, like back in school.