PDA

View Full Version : Friday Day Off Pre-birthday Drinking

SapperDawg
08-15-2014, 01:35 PM

So its the big 40 this weekend. To begin the celebration a day early, we have:

Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest
Stone Drink By 8.16.14 IPA (or as i call it birthday beer)
Sierra Nevada Beer Camp West Coast Double IPA

Beef short ribs, very large NY Strips, pork steaks and Gulf Coast shrimp for the grill and fryer tonight. Tomorrow am, perch pulling at Bradford Sinks on RSA.

SpeckleDawg
08-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Sounds like an awesome three day weekend.

I seen it dawg
08-15-2014, 05:41 PM
New Belgium Trippel. Caldwell Syrah. The usual Friday night grill....cowboy ribeye with Caldwell Cab. Bday is Tuesday. Fo fo

BeastMan
08-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Nice beer choices. I'm currently drinking iced coffee at work. I'm jealous

I seen it dawg
08-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Pre dinner cat appetizer

BeastMan
08-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Happy bday by the way. In honor of sapperdawg's bday, let's just make this the weekend c & d thread

jbjones
08-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Happy bday by the way. In honor of sapperdawg's bday, let's just make this the weekend c & d thread

I think that'd be awesome. Merry B-day, SapperDawg, cheers.

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/bday.jpg

BeastMan
08-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Having a bud watching sec network for the first time. Cooking sloppy joes tonight.

Barking 13
08-16-2014, 06:58 PM
did some burgers and kielbasa on the grill, probably for the last time before the move.. I'm tired of Mi Toro.. been eating take out for the last couple weeks because everything is packed up.
T-minus 5 days until closing... start the move next Friday... phone and internet Friday, Direct Tv following Monday.. by the next Saturday, I plan to spend some time in the pool and watch my Dawgs destroy the buzzards.
Anybody want to help me move next weekend? lol

jbjones
08-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Doing some country-style ribs. Got some Memphis Pit rub on 'em...and a pack of baby red potatoes (salt, pepper, hunk-o-butter, crab boil). Of course, it's about to storm, so my timing is terrible. Since I'm a low-and-slow kinda guy (SapperDawg keeps telling me to up the temp), I'm sort of in a bind. Oh well..time for a Lite and I'll cross that bridge when I get there....

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/smoke.jpg