PDA

View Full Version : Another good MSU Football video by the new staff

ShotgunDawg
08-15-2014, 11:58 AM
A lot of people love good highlight videos, and I like a good highlight video every now and again as well, but I love videos like this. Videos that offer some insight, exclusive view of our program.

Nothing like a million dollar defensive coordinator driving a van to practice. That's how you build a "blue collar' mentality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orm3VPvmH4Q&feature=youtu.be

BulldogDX55
08-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Wow. I am loving the fire from Dan at the end of that video.

ScoobaDawg
08-15-2014, 07:14 PM
I FREAKING LOVE IT.

why couldn't of miked up caught that on air live last night haha

GreenheadDawg
08-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Wow. I am loving the fire from Dan at the end of that video.

I see a change in him. I think he truly believes he has a championship team and it's not just talk anymore

Pollodawg
08-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Mullen is absolutely right. Winning is fun. And to win, you have to be tough. You have to last. You think Saban's in Tuscaloosa with his thumb up his ass skipping around on the practice field. No. Bama's at work. Work builds champions.

preachermatt83
08-15-2014, 08:49 PM
I see a change in him. I think he truly believes he has a championship team and it's not just talk anymore

I agree.

PassInterference
08-15-2014, 09:09 PM
How could he not. He has a good team and finally has a QB, a stable of QBs really, that fit the mold for this offense.

Pollodawg
08-15-2014, 09:19 PM
I honestly believe that this is the first time Dan has had a QB at State that he could say: "Go get it" and know that it was as good as done. We've never had a QB put a team on his back until Dak did it in the last several minutes of the EB. That penalty in overtime that put us in third and long would have killed us under almost any other QB. Not Dak. Dak did what he had. Dak won.