PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales, Waiting List and Condo Projects??

RougeDawg
08-15-2014, 12:57 AM
This may have been discussed but where do we stand on season ticket sales? Are all of them sold and if so, how much of a waiting list do we have? Just curious as we had a hefty waiting list the last couple of years and only added around 6k seats. I hope most got tickets that wanted them, but I would think that there are still some on waiting list.

Another question I have is about potential condo projects in Starkville. Are there any projects to add condo's to the area? One of the limiting factors on the amount of fans we can draw, is the limited amount of hotels and places to stay on game weekends. Each one should fuel the other, but I'm not aware of any projects to expand weekend fan capacity for Starkville.

Todd4State
08-15-2014, 01:32 AM
As far as condos, there were some people trying to sell me some at the extravaganza. They said that they were going to be located at the Research Park if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't that interested because I can't afford one.

I don't believe there is a waiting list for season tickets. If I'm not mistaken, the only waiting list that there possibly could be would be for a spot in the LFL.

Homedawg
08-15-2014, 06:42 AM
There about to be some more built on the corner of yellow jacket dr and Montgomery. Across from belle grove and Ana bella. And across from the former gales for those that remember that better.

Miss. Stake
08-15-2014, 08:22 AM
This may have been discussed but where do we stand on season ticket sales? Are all of them sold and if so, how much of a waiting list do we have? Just curious as we had a hefty waiting list the last couple of years and only added around 6k seats. I hope most got tickets that wanted them, but I would think that there are still some on waiting list.

Another question I have is about potential condo projects in Starkville. Are there any projects to add condo's to the area? One of the limiting factors on the amount of fans we can draw, is the limited amount of hotels and places to stay on game weekends. Each one should fuel the other, but I'm not aware of any projects to expand weekend fan capacity for Starkville.

Last week I just got season tickets in section 02 and they said they had like 50 left in that section. Starkville needs more condos. Nice condos.