PDA

View Full Version : Dee Bost with Jazz

TheRef
08-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Dee Bost has been invited to training camp for the Utah Jazz. Good news for Dee.

BeardoMSU
08-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Dee Bost has been invited to training camp for the Utah Jazz. Good news for Dee.

Sweet. Hopefully he can make-up for his lackluster summer league appearance. I really want to see him in the game.

TheRef
08-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Dee has reportedly signed for 3 years, $2.35 Million. He will join former Bulldog and Duke Blue Devil Rodney Hood on the Jazz roster.

BeardoMSU
08-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Dee has reportedly signed for 3 years, $2.35 Million. He will join former Bulldog and Duke Blue Devil Rodney Hood on the Jazz roster.

Wow, that's awesome!!!

PassInterference
08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
A washed up dawg is better than Marshall Marshall Henderson?**

TheRef
08-15-2014, 03:54 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/08/15/former-bulldog-dee-bost-signs-nbas-utah-jazz/

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-15-2014, 06:14 PM

Wow. It really shows how bad Stansbury's last few seasons were, especially his last. First rounders in Moultrie and Hood. Dee on an NBA practice squad. First round talent in Renardough. And all Felkerbury could manage is a one and done in the NIT.

Coach34
08-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Wow. It really shows how bad Felkerbury's last few seasons were, especially his last. First rounders in Moultrie and Hood. Dee on an NBA practice squad. First round talent in Renardough. And all Felkerbury could manage is a one and done in the NIT.

+1

On another note- dont be surprised if Stands is the new coach at A&M after this season. Was told the other day he was hired by the AD- not the HC. And the HC aint happy about it

BeardoMSU
08-15-2014, 06:23 PM
+1

On another note- dont be surprised if Stands is the new coach at A&M after this season. Was told the other day he was hired by the AD- not the HC. And the HC aint happy about it

That would be an interesting turn of events.

Dawg61
08-15-2014, 06:46 PM
+1

Fu@k, Stansbury gets to recruit TEXAS for talent. Damn I sure hope you're right about Newman. Don't be yanking my chain with him. I won't be happy.

Coach34
08-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Fu@k, Stansbury gets to recruit TEXAS for talent.

He couldnt make the NCAA Tourney with two 1st round picks, Bost who just signed with Utah, and a talented guy like Sidney. Not sure why you worry about him regardless of the talent he amasses- he wont gather any more than what he had his last year at State

Dawg61
08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
He couldnt make the NCAA Tourney with two 1st round picks, Bost who just signed with Utah, and a talented guy like Sidney. Not sure why you worry about him regardless of the talent he amasses- he wont gather any more than what he had his last year at State

It's Texas a&m. Isiah, Josiah and Noah the Bury boys could recruit to that university. He will get tons of talent there. He just can't coach them and let's them do whatever they want. Doesn't make them hit the weights or doesn't believe in that, is fine with them all smoking weed all day and has a horrible problem of picking his favorites and only playing them and pushing everyone else out the door. You didn't answer the Newman question.

Coach34
08-15-2014, 07:08 PM
You didn't answer the Newman question.

I've answered the Newman question twice already in this thread

Dawg61
08-15-2014, 07:31 PM
I've answered the Newman question twice already in this thread

http://i.imgur.com/VGFB70q.gif

BeardoMSU
08-15-2014, 07:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VGFB70q.gif

Love the .gif, 61.