PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster ...I'll be coming to Svegas for the USM game

IMissJack
08-14-2014, 07:09 PM
from Houston, TX in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see the Stadium in person. Whole campus looks great in pictures.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Welcome aboard

oldjoedawg
08-14-2014, 07:32 PM
from Houston, TX in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see the Stadium in person. Whole campus looks great in pictures.

I just met an MSU grad from Houston, Tx this afternoon leaving the Baptist Desoto Rehab unit in Southaven, Ms. Very personable young man. He and his wife both have degrees from MSU.... he in EE and she in ChemE. He works for NASA....said he will be on campus for USM game. He made a great impression on this ole grad of 1962.

IMissJack
08-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Lots of Dogs in Houston.

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the Elitedawgs show

preachermatt83
08-14-2014, 09:26 PM
welcome aboard jack.

Liverpooldawg
08-14-2014, 09:40 PM
The stadium will blow you away. I saw it in person Saturday. It may not be the biggest one around but it is as nice as any.
It's a LONG way from when I was on campus in the early 80's.

RougeDawg
08-14-2014, 10:04 PM
The stadium will blow you away. I saw it in person Saturday. It may not be the biggest one around but it is as nice as any.
It's a LONG way from when I was on campus in the early 80's.

The planning we have put in to making the stadium fan friendly and accommodating will set us apart from the other older venues in the conference. Once we revamp the East side it will be as good as in, even though not the largest.

One thing I believe that most people are overlooking and will be blown away by, is how loud the stadium will be now since the end is bowled in. We used to lose a lot of noise through the endzone. Now the north side is closed off and the south end just has the corners opened up. This will give us more of a home field advantage and hopefully translate into more success.

Welcome aboard IMissJack. Let's hope the 2014 Ride is a great one.

missouridawg
08-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Lots of Dogs in Houston.

You're right about that. Our alumni chapter is very well run out here too.

IMissJack
08-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Yes it is a good chapter. I am a former officer in it.

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2014, 10:49 PM
This. This is how you come into a message board and not immediately get flagged as a troll. I hope everyone thinking of joining is taking notes.

BulldogBear
08-14-2014, 11:07 PM
This. This is how you come into a message board and not immediately get flagged as a troll. I hope everyone thinking of joining is taking notes.

This^ Welcome Jack