PDA

View Full Version : Are we still wearing the A&M tampon jerseys this year? Yep, I'm that guy.

Lloyd Christmas
08-14-2014, 04:20 PM
I would like to know if anyone has any idea if we are getting new jersey designs this year (not counting the special game ones). I have noticed our practice jerseys this year have three vertical stripes...which I hope is an indicator that the old jerseys are gone. However, all the pictures our Athletic Department are releasing make me think they are still the tampon jerseys. Hopefully we made new jerseys a contract requirement with Adidas.

CadaverDawg
08-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Maxi pad, not tampon

And yes, I'm afraid we will be wearing last year's uni's again except for the USM game and Egg Bowl

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Where is Wayne Mannequin?

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Maxi pad, not tampon

And yes, I'm afraid we will be wearing last year's uni's again except for the USM game and Egg Bowl

I'll eat a maxi pad if they'd please lose the Mississippi State Legal Banner on the front of every uniform forever

War Machine Dawg
08-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Seriously, we need to tell Adidas to fix their shit. Then give them the middle finger and wear the USM unis all season, other than whatever we wear for the Egg Bowl.

Pokerdawg44
08-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Seriously, we need to tell Adidas to fix their shit. Then give them the middle finger and wear the USM unis all season, other than whatever we wear for the Egg Bowl.

What jerseys are we wearing against usm?

War Machine Dawg
08-14-2014, 05:54 PM
What jerseys are we wearing against usm?

Essentially a late 90s replica with an Adidas flair. Best jerseys under Mullen, imo.

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 05:59 PM

We ultimately decide. Not Adidas. We don't pay for uniforms we don't want. Think about that for a second. We buy the uniforms from Adidas at wholesale prices. Why would we buy uniforms we don't want? We wouldn't. Unless we have zero spine (possible). We could tell Adidas to use any of their 500+ different football concepts and they'll gladly use maroon and white and slap some MState logos on them for us. They don't care. Just as long as we keep paying them and wearing their shit. Want to be mad about our ugly ass uniforms be mad at our Athletic Department for being lazy. Not Adidas. I really hope this is the last time we have to keep discussing this WMD. Love you brother but you keep throwing the blame at Adidas and it needs to stay with MSU. We decide. Not Adidas. .002 cents is not the same thing as .002 dollars.**

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm just ready to see them tee it up. I'm pretty much to the point they could come out in hot pink uniforms with leather chaps and a big rainbow on the helmet and I would be just fine with it if it meant I was watching a live game.

War Machine Dawg
08-14-2014, 06:17 PM
We ultimately decide. Not Adidas. We don't pay for uniforms we don't want. Think about that for a second. We buy the uniforms from Adidas at wholesale prices. Why would we buy uniforms we don't want? We wouldn't. Unless we have zero spine (possible). We could tell Adidas to use any of their 500+ different football concepts and they'll gladly use maroon and white and slap some MState logos on them for us. They don't care. Just as long as we keep paying them and wearing their shit. Want to be mad about our ugly ass uniforms be mad at our Athletic Department for being lazy. Not Adidas. I really hope this is the last time we have to keep discussing this WMD. Love you brother but you keep throwing the blame at Adidas and it needs to stay with MSU. We decide. Not Adidas. .002 cents is not the same thing as .002 dollars.**

Yeah, cause we really want to wear the same uni as aTm in every sport except baseball. IThat tells me all I need to know about Adidas and our AD.

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Yeah, cause we really want to wear the same uni as aTm in every sport except baseball. IThat tells me all I need to know about Adidas and our AD.

Our AD. Not Adidas and our AD. Think about it. Adidas isn't going to overstep their bounds and sat "hey MSU I don't think you should wear those uniforms because they are so similar to aTm". MSU and aTm are both just being stubborn and don't want to budge for the other guy. Why should we budge for them? We're a founding member of the SEC. Then you've got aTm thinking they are hot shit and shouldn't have to change for MSU. So we are stuck in this cycle of dick measuring until one of us takes the high road.

Goat Holder
08-14-2014, 06:34 PM
.........Think about that for a second......

That's asking alot from some folks.

Goat Holder
08-14-2014, 06:34 PM
I'll eat a maxi pad if they'd please lose the Mississippi State Legal Banner on the front of every uniform forever

I want to say I heard they are getting rid of the helmet banner this year. Not 100% though.

Dawgcentral
08-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Just wear Maroon and White,..and Win. I'm not greedy.

Dawg61
08-14-2014, 07:05 PM
I want to say I heard they are getting rid of the helmet banner this year. Not 100% though. Not eating a maxi pad till the legal banner is gone off the front of the jersey. Ya know the giant Mississippi State University Legal Banner logo taking up 60% of the front of every uniform. That logo should be on a letterhead not a damn football uniform.

lawdawg
08-14-2014, 07:16 PM
We had those practice jerseys last year.

Best hope is that we can them after this, the third year. Used the last design (Mullen's first year) for three also.