PDA

View Full Version : Regarding new stadium.

dawgoneyall
08-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Maybe I missed it but is there an area for students.

whosyourdawgy
08-14-2014, 08:23 AM
For baseball? There isn't a student section now so why would we need one. Seating won't be an issue in the general admission areas anyway. No need

engie
08-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Maybe I missed it but is there an area for students.

Yes

engie
08-14-2014, 08:31 AM
For baseball? There isn't a student section now so why would we need one. Seating won't be an issue in the general admission areas anyway. No need

Just because we haven't had one in the past doesn't mean that we don't need one in the worst way. It's something Ole Miss totally got better than us in the previous stadium...

whosyourdawgy
08-14-2014, 08:36 AM
So we are gonna have a place outside the official stadium where students can go drink beer and throw it up in the air. Cool

Ralph
08-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Maybe I missed it... Have they said what the capacity will be?

Goat Holder
08-14-2014, 08:37 AM
From FAQ:

Q ? Will Mississippi State students still be able to sit in the grandstand?
A ? Yes. There will still be a reserved section available to MSU students, as there has
been in the past. Members of the The Dudes will still be able to access seats in the
grandstand as well.
Additionally, the berms in right field are designed with students in mind, so that
they have a place to call home in the Dudy Noble outfield.

whosyourdawgy
08-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Damn Goat that was real Engie of you with that post. I can't believe he didn't do that first Ya slacking Engie

engie
08-14-2014, 08:48 AM
Damn Goat that was real Engie of you with that post. I can't believe he didn't do that first Ya slacking Engie

If you really think there is actually no need for a student section in Dudy Noble, it isn't worth me wasting a bunch of time on because they won't "get" what I'm saying regardless.

Swayze > Dudy Noble in experiences available for non-Greek/non-connected students. Dudy Noble has been alienating a large portion of our potential fanbase for many years now beginning about the time they showed up in school and didn't pledge greek...

whosyourdawgy
08-14-2014, 09:10 AM
No. I think a student section is great. I just didn't think we had one now so it wasn't a big deal. Anything that makes the game experience better I'm all for. And the goat post from me was more of a compliment man. You are the one that normally brings info like he did for the FAQ page and thus that was so Engie of him. If Stricklin and company have thought of the students in the new design, that's a great thing.

Goat Holder
08-14-2014, 09:20 AM
No. I think a student section is great. I just didn't think we had one now so it wasn't a big deal. Anything that makes the game experience better I'm all for. And the goat post from me was more of a compliment man. You are the one that normally brings info like he did for the FAQ page and thus that was so Engie of him. If Stricklin and company have thought of the students in the new design, that's a great thing.

You have to distinguish between engie and engine posts. Engie is OK, he brings useful facts. Engine is more of the antagonistic pissant number twisting sociopath who posts 500 times, killing threads before they begin. And they call me bi-polar (which is true).