PDA

View Full Version : New Fancy post

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-13-2014, 09:35 PM
So I got to reading coach's thread and YPs screenshot (which is all inaccurate) and then him going on about how obsessed msu is with OM and their fans will never understand.

I was just informed that yp is in the dominican republic on vacation. So, he cares so little and we care so much that he wrote a 5 paragraph post on a message board to put down msu, while out of the country on vacation.

Talk amongst yourselves...

Dawg61
08-13-2014, 09:41 PM
So I got to reading coach's thread and YPs screenshot (which is all inaccurate) and then him going on about how obsessed msu is with OM and their fans will never understand.

I was just informed that yp is in the dominican republic on vacation. So, he cares so little and we care so much that he wrote a 5 paragraph post on a message board to put down msu, while out of the country on vacation.

Talk amongst yourselves...

wtf, dude is on vacation and he's typing up that bullshit instead of idk enjoying a vacation

engie
08-13-2014, 09:52 PM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20140814-3tsq-33kb.jpg

#notobsessed
#ATALL

BeardoMSU
08-13-2014, 09:58 PM
So...what exactly does this Yancy character do for a living?

Is he the OM version of Joseph Goebbels?

BulldogBear
08-13-2014, 10:03 PM
So...what exactly does this Yancy character do for a living?

Is he the OM version of Joseph Goebbels?

Jawohl Mein Herr

hailmari
08-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Is he there to scout baseball players?? I've never heard of anyone vacationing in DR..

RattStevens
08-13-2014, 10:09 PM
That guy is just retarded, there is no other explanation.

engie
08-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Is he there to scout baseball players?? I've never heard of anyone vacationing in DR..

Restocking the meds**

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-13-2014, 10:14 PM

Ive been there. There is a reason to vacation. It is awesome.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-13-2014, 10:16 PM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20140814-3tsq-33kb.jpg

#notobsessed
#ATALL

I knew I could count on engiNe

codeDawg
08-13-2014, 10:18 PM

I know one old guy who went there. His reasoning was that it was cheap and they have cheap whores.

starkvegasdawg
08-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Restocking the meds**
I heard he was looking for young Latino men with a flare for adventure and into trying new things.

EAVdog
08-13-2014, 10:34 PM
When I think of Yancy in the Dominican Republic all I get is a mental image of; cabana boys in banana hammocks, Pina Coladas, and a jam box playing Duran Duran.

Now I have to go bleach my brain.

BulldogDX55
08-13-2014, 11:00 PM
He must be there on the Rush Limbaugh package- he's in it for the pills and the love of (mad libs... insert your own word here).

edit: sorry mods. Let's just say that I said Excellence in Broadcasting.

BeardoMSU
08-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Is he a trust fund baby or does his OM faithful really pay him for his "opinion"?

Coach34
08-14-2014, 06:43 AM
This thread is awesome

Saltydog
08-14-2014, 06:46 AM
nt

K9 Avenger
08-14-2014, 07:47 AM
He must be there on the Rush Limbaugh package- he's in it for the pills and the love of (tropical wildlife).
Terrible post

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-14-2014, 07:53 AM
I dont know anything about pills. I dont know if he is a trust fund baby or not. I was told he has made 6 figures for over a decade being a recruiting analyst. Dude makes bank.

I dont know the guy and he might be a great person for all I know. The way he does business is genius, whether he is doing it intentionally or not.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-14-2014, 07:57 AM
He must be there on the Rush Limbaugh package- he's in it for the pills and the love of children.

I wouldnt put YP in the same category as RL.

Political Hack
08-14-2014, 08:16 AM
no children jokes please. that's crossing a line, even for this oddly obsessed character.

Tough Dawg
08-14-2014, 09:10 AM
He's not the bread winner in the family I will say that.

TheRef
08-14-2014, 09:39 AM
I wouldnt put YP in the same category as RL.

You're right. Rush Limbaugh should feel insulted to be put in the same category as Yancy.

fishwater99
08-14-2014, 09:52 AM
He's not the bread winner in the family I will say that.

Some people just marry up..

rbdog82
08-14-2014, 10:10 AM
This is his full time gig. I believe his wife works for Medtronic.

yjnkdawg
08-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Scout should have gotten rid of Fancy several years ago, but the delusional ones still buy subscriptions based on his BS, so I guess Scout would rather make money than have integrity in reporting.

Coach34
08-14-2014, 11:38 AM
This is his full time gig. I believe his wife works for Medtronic.

Hahahaha- she's a rep? I'm sure she is a committed family woman, but I've never met a female rep married or single that wasn't getting pole vaulted by a Doctor. Maybe she is the one exception in the SE United States

hells bells
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I heard he was looking for young Latino men with a flare for adventure and into trying new things.

Think Fancy was a regular in the 4th floor UM Library Pocker Club home of the original glory hole pole smokers.

engie
08-14-2014, 12:05 PM
Scout should have gotten rid of Fancy several years ago, but the delusional ones still buy subscriptions based on his BS, so I guess Scout would rather make money than have integrity in reporting.

If they didn't get rid of him over the Quay Evans saga -- there's practically nothing he can do to actually get fired. That was a slam dunk slander suit had it been pursued...

Tripp McNeely
08-14-2014, 12:26 PM
His boyfriend must be pissed that he's "working" while on vacation! I know my wife rolls her eyes and gets a little unhappy if I ever take a call from a broker while on the beach.

messageboardsuperhero
08-14-2014, 12:57 PM
If they didn't get rid of him over the Quay Evans saga -- there's practically nothing he can do to actually get fired. That was a slam dunk slander suit had it been pursued...

I always found it funny that every UM website guy freaked out over MSU people talking about the "Kailo is quitting" rumors- especially considering all the crazy, slanderous shit that Yancy has spewed over the years. Him claiming that Quay raped a girl and the "Will Redmond is transferring to UM" stuff both come to mind. I guess it's okay to start shit about State players- but the minute anyone says anything about a UM player, then that's just over the line.

Also, the guy flat out admitted to the public on twitter a couple of years ago that he intentionally puts out misinformation to "help out the Johnny Rebs." If Yancy hasn't been fired yet for being crazy or unethical, he never will.

PassInterference
08-14-2014, 01:02 PM
I see he is retweeting days old tweets. Getting caught up on his vacation.

rbdog82
08-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Hahahaha- she's a rep? I'm sure she is a committed family woman, but I've never met a female rep married or single that wasn't getting pole vaulted by a Doctor. Maybe she is the one exception in the SE United States

Lol. Yep she's a rep.

Tough Dawg
08-14-2014, 02:32 PM
I worked with her briefly at a pharma company and she was a very nice person.

notsofarawaydawg
08-14-2014, 02:34 PM
The Black Bears are running scared .. click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMpSTG6FBM) to see an Eggbowl preview

Coach34
08-14-2014, 02:40 PM
I worked with her briefly at a pharma company and she was a very nice person.

im sure she is very nice. You have to have a great personality to get one if those jobs. And she is probably salt of the Earth....BUT:

All I'm saying, as someone that has been in this business awhile now- I have yet to meet one female rep that wasn't banging a Doctor to get business. Literally none. I know 6 married reps here in town that have been caught and 5 of them have remained married- their husbands ain't divorcing a wife that makes 75K+

I cant imagine being married to a rep after seeing the shit I've seen. It's way worse than teachers sleeping with coaches at schools. I just thought that was bad

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2014, 02:43 PM
im sure she is very nice. You have to have a great personality to get one if those jobs. And she is probably salt of the Earth....BUT:

All I'm saying, as someone that has been in this business awhile now- I have yet to meet one female rep that wasn't banging a Doctor to get business. Literally none. I know 6 married reps here in town that have been caught and 5 of them have remained married- their husbands ain't divorcing a wife that makes 75K+

I cant imagine being married to a rep after seeing the shit I've seen. It's way worse than teachers sleeping with coaches at schools. I just thought that was bad

Need to throw in female lobbyists too. Let's just say that they know how to get their point of view across.

TheRef
08-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Need to throw in female lobbyists too. Let's just say that they know how to get their point of view across.

Just look at House of Cards.

blacklistedbully
08-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Simple formula for success. Know what your clients want/need and be better at giving it to than than your competitor. Ole Miss fans have to be the most delusional group in the world, so feed them red meat about how great they are (they love to tell themselves this on a daily basis), and how bad your most-hated-rival-that-you-pretend-is-not-your-rival is, and you've got a sure-fire recipe for success.

It is really, really simple, but it works especially well for that egotistical, bloated self-image group of morons. They eat that shit up, and are more than happy to pay somebody to pour it on in generous portions. They don't give 2 shits if it's factual or not.