PDA

View Full Version : Texas misspelled Texas on every single page of their media guide...

Dawg61
08-13-2014, 02:05 AM
haha

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/super-page/texas-misspelled-texas-on-every-single-page-of-their-media-guide/

Todd4State
08-13-2014, 02:14 AM
That sounds like something LT would do.

berr6728
08-13-2014, 03:58 PM
He guys I think that you on this site have cut down LT enough. I am not a fan of his by no means but I do not constantly cut him down for things he did as our AD for 20 years. Enough is enough. We are still with our heads above water per see, barely, and we are progressing in our athletic department. Let bygones be bygones.

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net

I seen it dawg
08-13-2014, 06:20 PM
He guys I think that you on this site have cut down LT enough. I am not a fan of his by no means but I do not constantly cut him down for things he did as our AD for 20 years. Enough is enough. We are still with our heads above water per see, barely, and we are progressing in our athletic department. Let bygones be bygones.

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net

Sorry Larry.

civildawg
08-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Blank stare*

BulldogDX55
08-13-2014, 06:44 PM

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net

Haha, last time this guy was posting on this forum, he was calling Cohen the worst coach in the SEC and saying that building a new stadium was an awful idea. He also called us whipper snappers.

Hey Darryl- can you tell me to get off your lawn while impotently waving your fist? It would make my day!

BeastMan
08-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Hey Mr.Darryl, I definitely have no problem with varying opinions. Don't hesitate to post. That said, I wouldn't include my phone number on a post. I did you a favor and edited it out of all the post. I had the opportunity to meet LT once and he's a nice guy. His niece & her husband are friends. Super people.

I seen it dawg
08-13-2014, 08:02 PM
I worked with an in law. All very nice people. Lt sucked at his job bc he couldn't get out of the early 90s. Just bc you suck at your job doesn't mean you are a bad person and vice versa.

ScoobaDawg
08-13-2014, 08:09 PM

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net

Darryl. There will never be ENOUGH ripping of that POS that set our university back for 20 years and is still working against us while sitting on his ass at his croonie dream job at the SEC Office.
F*CK LT. Forever. He half asses everything he did do, had no vision to do anything to make the university better, isolated our common fan in favor of his friends that were power brokers, had NO vision for marketing and for gods sake HE HIRED THAT LAZY WORTHLESS ALABAMA-reject (who only got a interview because of his skin color ) Croom.

I seen it dawg
08-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Darryl. There will never be ENOUGH ripping of that POS that set our university back for 20 years and is still working against us while sitting on his ass at his croonie dream job at the SEC Office.
F*CK LT. Forever. He half asses everything he did do, had no vision to do anything to make the university better, isolated our common fan in favor of his friends that were power brokers, had NO vision for marketing and for gods sake HE HIRED THAT LAZY WORTHLESS ALABAMA-reject (who only got a interview because of his skin color ) Croom.

If I knew how to do those picture things it would be a grinning slow clapper. LT sucked ass. Everyday

Dawg61
08-13-2014, 09:21 PM
If I knew how to do those picture things it would be a grinning slow clapper. LT sucked ass. Everyday

http://media.giphy.com/media/TbRXNJJJbgIkE/giphy.gif

Maroons
08-13-2014, 10:41 PM
We are forever indebted to Doc.

M.Fillmore
08-13-2014, 10:52 PM
We are forever indebted to Doc.

Slow clap...fast clap...standing ovation clap.

Yossarian
08-14-2014, 01:06 AM

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 13 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net

LT voted to ban cowbells.

Todd4State
08-14-2014, 02:22 AM
I'm sorry, LT re-hired Ron Polk back and nearly destroyed our baseball program. And in doing so, he tarnished Polk's legacy at MSU forever and eventually split the fan base. He didn't keep up Dudy-Noble Field and allowed others in the SEC- including Ole Miss and even USM to pass us. And yes, I am fully aware that USM is not in the SEC but they are in Mississippi. All of this caused MSU baseball to become stale. Ole Miss in Omaha this year is the culmination of seven years of neglect on our part. I actually blame the demise of our baseball program much more on LT than I do Polk because LT had the power to tell Polk "no" when he wanted to come back. Instead, he took the easy route.

It has taken some people with proper vision within the AD to fix his mistakes- including hiring John Cohen who has us back on the path we need to be despite the resistance of some of our fans. And now we have just unveiled plans to build something that many people thought was unimaginable- a stadium even better than Dudy-Noble Field.

Todd4State
08-14-2014, 02:24 AM

Amen brother. I only touched on baseball. And that was only scratching the surface.

And I find it very interesting that LT is the one that is basically forcing us to play people like Kansas State. What an ally we have in Birmingham. We can't have MSU keep going to bowls every year. That's just not the way it's supposed to be.**

quickstrike2
08-14-2014, 09:12 AM
LT may have been a great guy and good person. However, that does not give him a pass on doing an absolute shit job as an AD. Only pleasing that cigar boys, setting our programs back years, not wanting to advance facilities or anything, and making some bad hires all while making a great salary himself does not just get a good guy pass.

FISHDAWG
08-14-2014, 09:25 AM
LT may have been a great guy and good person. However, that does not give him a pass on doing an absolute shit job as an AD. Only pleasing that cigar boys, setting our programs back years, not wanting to advance facilities or anything, and making some bad hires all while making a great salary himself does not just get a good guy pass.

exactly ... just look at today vs 7 yrs ago ... that's actually a pretty quick turnaround

M.Fillmore
08-14-2014, 10:11 AM
I know a guy who worked in the Athletic Department in the LT era who told me that LT complained about bowl games because he he couldn't take time off in December.

I'm a nice guy but if you need brain surgery don't ask me to help, ask a brain surgeon. LT may a nice guy, but he wasn't an AD. BTW, I have talked to multiple head coaches under LT who couldn't stand the guy.

M.Fillmore
08-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Here is a follow up on TexsaSports.com versus TexasSport.com
Some Oklahoma people got the TexsaSports.com site and have made a parody site.

Well played.