PDA

View Full Version : Wow@Fancy. The Spirit is extremely butthurt right now

Coach34
08-12-2014, 09:09 PM

Coach34
08-12-2014, 09:12 PM
If another Mod can make that bigger I'd appreciate it- was texted to me and I suck at loading from my phone

Pollodawg
08-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Spin. Spin, bud. Spin. Spin. The baseball stadium will be built without a hiccup. You can do that when you have fans like ours. And if I am not mistaken, isn't the football expansion actually adding around 7k seats?

And yes, that is the whiniest, douchiest thing I have ever read.

DudyDawg
08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Lol. All they care about is OM. Good one. All we care about is having the best ballpark in the country, when we already have the best atmosphere.

And I can't believe he said theirs is the best. That's a nice park, but nowhere near the best stadium/atmosphere

PassInterference
08-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Exactly what part of Ole Miss recruiting coverage did that fall under? Way to go Baghdad Yancy.

SDDawg
Yancy needs to realize, when it comes to baseball I never give a second thought to OM and knew they would choke it up this year in Omaha too. They won't be back for 40 years so it bothers me none. I think most of our fans agree with me, OM is in another universe when it comes to baseball conversations.

BeastMan
Hahahahahahahahaha. There is the leader of the spirit at his finest. The fact that real people actually think like that is a mixture of hilarious & scary

Todd4State
08-12-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the fact that he actually drove over to see our stadium expansion is BS.

And if by chance he did, that's sad.

Jacksondevildog
08-12-2014, 09:22 PM
This is also the same dumbass that said that Cohen would ruin Mississippi State when he was hired. He also said that Mikhail Miller was the best high school quarterback from Mississippi in the last 20 years.

Todd4State
08-12-2014, 09:22 PM
And someone should tell him we're not building that stadium for 40 million- we're building it for 20 million. The other 20 million is revenue based.

RougeDawg
08-12-2014, 09:31 PM
King Delusion doing what he does best. No wonder their fans say some of the shit they do. They follow this guy.

Let me ask again. Why are they expanding their football stadium again, besides us having a larger stadium and more demand for tickets? Do they even sell out their season tickets or have a waiting list that warrants expansion? The games I've attended and/or seen on TV do not indicate that they need an expansion.

PMDawg
What a sad and pathetic human being.

starkvegasdawg
He sounds so butt hurt it seems like his life partner must have skipped the KY. Don't worry little feller, a couple Xanax will help you feel better.

Dallas_Dawg
08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
What a typical ***** ass Ole Miss douchebag.
Can't believe he went into that huge rant, and then says that we only did this "rendering" to get OM fans riled up?!?! What a hypocritical whiny little bitch

cheewgumm
08-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Hahahahhaahha

His whole post is about him...it's so ironic.

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2014, 09:41 PM
You'd think he'd be too busy chasing teen boys at the library to care about our baseball stadium.

JDog13
08-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Here is the latest rendering the staff had made to address some of Yancy's concerns

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fight-for-your-right-to%E2%80%A6give-the-finger.jpg

Belegal
08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Wish I could read it- can someone post a legible version? Thx

smootness
08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
It's funny they think it's going to end up being scaled down. The football expansion has been built exactly according to the initial renderings. Stricklin isn't the kind of guy who just throws stuff against the wall. If we're seeing the plans, you can guarantee he knows exactly where the money for all of it is coming from.

EAVdog
08-12-2014, 09:46 PM
OM fans are really gonna flip when they find out the new on field concourse is going to reduce their capacity by a few thousand.

And it'll be quite a while before they build the North End Zone, like a few years at least.

RougeDawg
08-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Wish I could read it- can someone post a legible version? Thx

Click on the pic. you should be able to read it.

Coach34
08-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Basically, his whole post is an outright lie

RossDawg82
08-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Why do I get a Jim jones at the pulpit type feeling when I read that. "The government wants us gone"

cheewgumm
08-12-2014, 10:04 PM
There is not much better than Fancy in panic mode. When it's so apparent, that he can't lie through it to the Ole Miss faithful.

My favorite line from them is that it won't get built. They're the ones that draw stadiums then don't do it. The new addition to Davis Wade looks EXACTLY like the drawings... like someone above said. I guess that is a wya to get through to them though, considering they've been through it with drawings of their new basketball stadium.

whosyourdawgy
08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
He says our latest addition is basically the same as their first one? There is no comparisons to how much nicer DWS will be compared to VHS. Seriously? He is such a butt hurt tool it is laughable. Lawd

ShotgunDawg
08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Right on cue though, they release a 2016 football commit. Why are they only doing 2016 guys? Oh that's right....

ShotgunDawg
08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
I was amazed how his post was written. Can you imagine having a conversation with that guy? Staying on topic and forming coherent sentences must be a real struggle for him.

Coach34
08-12-2014, 10:09 PM
My favorite lie of his in that post is that it is in response to the BearSharks making Omaha- we have been talking about this for over a year and the AD has had meetings with groups around the freaking state of Mississippi. There have been reports of all this throughout- but suddenly it's in response to OM making Omaha??? Architect plans were drawn up in just over a month????

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DawgPoundRock
08-12-2014, 10:13 PM
why does yancy have a face that i just wanna punch

GrassOfDWS
08-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Just got called the MSU Yancy by @bo_bounds, one of the parodies of bo on Twitter. My blood has never boiled so much.

yjnkdawg
08-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Basically, his whole post is an outright lie

When has Fancy ever told the truth, Coach?

War Machine Dawg
08-12-2014, 10:25 PM
I love the first reply right under Yancy's bullshit: "We said that about their stadium expansion too, but it got done with no shortcuts." Apparently even some of the Congregation are beginning to refuse the Kool-Aid.

yjnkdawg
08-12-2014, 10:26 PM
I was amazed how his post was written. Can you imagine having a conversation with that guy? Staying on topic and forming coherent sentences must be a real struggle for him.

I agree and those delusional ("The Spirit") subscribers deserve his "incoherent" writing methods and BS.

FISHDAWG
08-12-2014, 10:26 PM
hold down control button and hit the + key until desired zoom is reached

ETA - nevermind

RattStevens
08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Tomorrow will be awesome, when he wakes up out of his drunken state and tweets out "those bastards at elitedawgs hacked my message board account" to cover his ass.

TheRef
08-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Tomorrow will be awesome, when he wakes up out of his drunken state and tweets out "those bastards at elitedawgs hacked my message board account" to cover his ass.

If someone actually did happen to hack his account, I would applaud them openly. I really want someone to do it, post the most outrageous post ever, then watch the mayhem ensue.

Mjoelner34
08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Here is the latest rendering the staff had made to address some of Yancy's concerns

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fight-for-your-right-to%E2%80%A6give-the-finger.jpg

PERFECT!

RattStevens
08-12-2014, 10:34 PM
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/kkattfish/butthurt-self-inflicted.jpg

I know this is like a post that platinum guy makes, but it is so yancy.

whosyourdawgy
08-12-2014, 10:51 PM
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/kkattfish/butthurt-self-inflicted.jpg

I know this is like a post that platinum guy makes, but it is so yancy.

Wrong sex for Yancy

Schultzy
08-12-2014, 11:59 PM
The thing is, 40 to 60 million just isn't that big of a number anymore when you consider what private donations are at plus conference $ going through the roof.
Why would anyone think an sec school would ever need to scale a project that size back? The reality is they don't but it makes them feel a little better to say it.

engie
08-13-2014, 12:19 AM
The thing is, 40 to 60 million just isn't that big of a number anymore when you consider what private donations are at plus conference $ going through the roof.
Why would anyone think an sec school would ever need to scale a project that size back? The reality is they don't but it makes them feel a little better to say it.

The reason OM fans are saying it is because they were shown a football palace and have already seen the nuts cut off that project. They were promised a palace of a basketball arena and was given a virtual carbon copy of Auburn's for $100mil. Oh -- and it's connected to a parking garage so built so close to the Vaught that it likely prevents future expansion on the worst side of their football stadium... They have every reason to be pessimistic about matters in that regard...

Schultzy
08-13-2014, 12:28 AM
I didn't know that and am surprised to hear it, I thought they were flush with private monies. And they shouldn't expand their football anyway with what they draw.

Todd4State
08-13-2014, 12:50 AM
If someone actually did happen to hack his account, I would applaud them openly. I really want someone to do it, post the most outrageous post ever, then watch the mayhem ensue.

What's sad is if we did that, their fans probably wouldn't know the difference between the hacked post and one of his typical posts.

Todd4State
08-13-2014, 12:53 AM
I didn't know that and am surprised to hear it, I thought they were flush with private monies. And they shouldn't expand their football anyway with what they draw.

Ole Miss doesn't have as much money as you would think. Heck, our endowment is about to pass theirs if it hasn't already.

Just because they brag about giving a recruit 30K- compare that to what Auburn gave Cam Newton.

Although honestly, at some point you would think that their boosters would realize "hey, maybe I should give that 30K to the football program instead of to Tobias Singleton."

Clanga
08-13-2014, 01:14 AM
By "Nicest baseball stadium in the country" does he mean this place??? http://stadiumsusa.com/images/thumbs/097d260eb07e29338c7f4b1d33c492ee795f2dc4.jpg-590x1000.png

messageboardsuperhero
08-13-2014, 01:20 AM
1) Is he really trying to suggest that MSU's current football expansion is going to get us even to their last endzone expansion? The one that was done in 2002? I went to multiple games at DWS and VHS last year, and I walked around the DWS expansion a couple of weeks ago on campus- anyone who honestly has been to both recently and thinks that our football expansion is "getting us to where UM is" needs some serious help. I think Yancy's the only person delusional enough to believe that. Our expansion is so far beyond theirs in 2002 that it's not even funny.

2) No, MSU is not planning on building this five years down the road. Demolition of old DNF and the building of the new grandstand will probably start after this coming season. At the latest, it will start after the 2016 season.

3) Swayze won't even compare to new DNF. No halfway objective person can even argue that.

4) Sorry Yancy, Swayze is in no way the "nicest baseball stadium in the country." In fact, it's currently running 4th in the SEC West behind LSU, Arkansas, and Texas A&M- and it's about to passed by Alabama and completely lapped by MSU.

5) All we care about is UM? That's our whole life? Give me a 17'n break. None of this has anything to do with UM. This has been in the works for WELL OVER A YEAR. We were having town hall meetings discussing this last October- and if any UM fans follow MSU message boards at all (and good God, I think we all know the answer to that one), then they would know this has been a hot discussion, literally for years. http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.co...oughts-kickoff

Yancy needs to pull his head out of his ass, get off his high horse, and realize that not everything MSU does is somehow about UM. His point of view is probably the most self-absorbed thing I've ever seen. The ******** is very real in that post.

Clanga
08-13-2014, 01:26 AM
And further more as far as "Endzone Clubs" go, cutting a 30' x 30' chunk out of your stadium hardly counts an expansion. http://imgick.gulflive.com/home/gulf-media/width620/img/mississippi-press-sports/photo/15576862-mmmain.jpg http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ole/sports/umaaf/auto_player/10209623.jpeg I'm an architect and I gotta tell you this is a pretty pitiful design. If this proves any thing it this, that ole miss is starting to feel the pressure. We already have our new basketball facility, Our stadium expansion will be finished soon (BUt WIll it Be DOne in TIme***), and our baseball staduim will be the envy of all of college baseball, I couldn't really give a crap what ole miss does, just I find a little humor in this spin machine ha.

All I care about it this beauty http://imgick.gulflive.com/home/gulflive-media/pgmain/img/mississippi-press/photo/2014/08/12/-3e25ae529ddf789c.jpg

and Aug 30th breaking in the new DWS http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics32/640/WM/WMFFMQXDUNGPVSE.20120814205628.jpg

RougeDawg
08-13-2014, 01:31 AM

Wouldn't this be a normal post from Fancy himself? This wouldn't prove that his account was hacked.

whosyourdawgy
08-13-2014, 03:54 AM
By "Nicest baseball stadium in the country" does he mean this place??? http://stadiumsusa.com/images/thumbs/097d260eb07e29338c7f4b1d33c492ee795f2dc4.jpg-590x1000.png

I have never seen an airial view of Swayze I guess. He said they've spent 20 million to get it to look like that? Where and how was that money used? Cause they got royally 17'd by someone if they did.

swdawg
08-13-2014, 05:20 AM
That's an old picture of Swayze.

Coach34
08-13-2014, 06:37 AM
#Flagship

Really Clark?
08-13-2014, 07:06 AM
This is just an observation, but maybe he is less butthurt than we think and is brilliant in stirring up our fans so we can fulfill the stereotype that we are obsessed with them. Take some of the excitement away from yesterday and replace with us talking about the attention whore. Top of this board and 247 board just a min ago. I'm not sure how delusional he really is or if it's a script, but he is very effective in getting our people off point. The less attention we give them the less they have to attempt to make it as if MSU is obsessed with UM. We are not, but we get damned obsessed with their talking heads at times, thus they making it as if we are obsessed with them as a whole.

Coach34
08-13-2014, 07:27 AM
I was actually pointing out what an idiot he is. I like to laugh at idiots

PassInterference
08-13-2014, 07:29 AM
They are so butthurt that Freeze called up a 3* WR to commit the same day we announced DNF stuff.

Political Hack
08-13-2014, 07:42 AM
This is just an observation, but maybe he is less butthurt than we think and is brilliant in stirring up our fans so we can fulfill the stereotype that we are obsessed with them. Take some of the excitement away from yesterday and replace with us talking about the attention whore. Top of this board and 247 board just a min ago. I'm not sure how delusional he really is or if it's a script, but he is very effective in getting our people off point. The less attention we give them the less they have to attempt to make it as if MSU is obsessed with UM. We are not, but we get damned obsessed with their talking heads at times, thus they making it as if we are obsessed with them as a whole.

it just prolongs our celebration of a photo...

starting a fight over something keeps it in the spotlight. It doesn't make it go away.

Bubb Rubb
08-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey Yancy, I know you're reading, along with everyone else over there. Here are the facts:

1. This baseball project isn't in response to you finally going to Omaha. This project has been in the works forever and has been openly discussed for almost a year now.

2. Swayze is a handsome baseball facility, but best in the country? Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. It's not the best in its division.

3. We are expanding our football stadium to keep up with Ole Miss? Our expansion is similar to yours? There is no way you are this stupid. By every objective measure, your stadium looks like shit, and it's not scalable at all, which is why it looks so patchwork. You have high school grandstands, two mismatched press boxes, and an elaborate multi-million dollar endzone with skyboxes. You can't even grow grass. The only people not laughing at your stadium are Ole Miss fans.

4. You drove to Starkville to look at the expansion? If you are this concerned about us, I can't imagine the level of obsession you have with your real rival.

You're getting passed by. The first step in learning to handle your problem is to admit that you have one.

fishwater99
08-13-2014, 09:12 AM

You mean this guy that goes to Phish shows?

dawgs
08-13-2014, 09:31 AM
You mean this guy that goes to Phish shows?

Hey now, not everyone at a phish has gone full retard.

CadaverDawg
08-13-2014, 09:42 AM
"Obsession" is having your shepherd tell his flock of retarded sheep, that we need not panic over MSU passing us by. I'm confused as to who is obsessed here? We aren't doing anything in baseball in response to OM....we are already head and shoulders better than them in baseball. We are doing this because we are regulars in Omaha and were the National Runners up just over a year ago. Plus we have the top 2015 recruiting class in the country committed, so we want them to have the best baseball stadium in the country to play in. Why? Because we're one of the top baseball programs in the country. OM fits nowhere in this discussion.

Let's not confuse our fans laughing at our little sister's panic, for obsession.

It's time for all of our fans to realize something (and OM fans know it too, or are learning it now)....

MSU is now the biggest in the State. MSU has the better basketball program in the last 25 years.....the best baseball program in the last 25 years, and the best football program in the last 25 years. We have better facilities in all sports, a better AD and leadership, and better coaches. We are the people's choice for top University in MS...and that gap is only going to widen because we are growing like wild fire. Get used to this panic by OM fans, bc they are having a lot of trouble accepting that they aren't the big bro anymore. So the elite attitude has been replaced by whining, like in Yancy's post.

It's a new era, and MSU will now and forever be the best in MS. So while OM is trying to figure out how they can get back to being the best in the State....we're working on becoming the best in the country, like with this baseball facility.

Truth is, we are the only thing OM fans worry about, yet they try to spin it the other way. Proof is how they are reacting to our stadium. They know that they were once the best in MS, but their arrogance, classlessness, and weakness as a group, stood by and cried as we worked our way past them and beyond in every aspect over the last decade+.

Sorry Rebs, you guys are yesterday's news, we're trying to build on our CWS Championship appearance with this one. Eat your hearts out.

RattStevens
08-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Hey Yancy, I know you're reading, along with everyone else over there. Here are the facts:

1. This baseball project isn't in response to you finally going to Omaha. This project has been in the works forever and has been openly discussed for almost a year now.

2. Swayze is a handsome baseball facility, but best in the country? Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. It's not the best in its division.

3. We are expanding our football stadium to keep up with Ole Miss? Our expansion is similar to yours? There is no way you are this stupid. By every objective measure, your stadium looks like shit, and it's not scalable at all, which is why it looks so patchwork. You have high school grandstands, two mismatched press boxes, and an elaborate multi-million dollar endzone with skyboxes. You can't even grow grass. The only people not laughing at your stadium are Ole Miss fans.

4. You drove to Starkville to look at the expansion? If you are this concerned about us, I can't imagine the level of obsession you have with your real rival.

You're getting passed by. The first step in learning to handle your problem is to admit that you have one.

That will leave a mark.

starkvegasdawg
08-13-2014, 09:55 AM
http://image.newslinq.com/25.gif

gtowndawg
08-13-2014, 09:58 AM
MSU is now the biggest in the State. MSU has the better basketball program in the last 25 years.....the best baseball program in the last 25 years, and the best football program in the last 25 years. We have better facilities in all sports, a better AD and leadership, and better coaches. We are the people's choice for top University in MS...and that gap is only going to widen because we are growing like wild fire. Get used to this panic by OM fans, bc they are having a lot of trouble accepting that they aren't the big bro anymore. So the elite attitude has been replaced by whining, like in Yancy's post.

Klan rallies. That's why we are the people's University and they are an embarrassment to the rest of us.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3750/slide_3750_53150_large.jpg

BulldogBear
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
The truth about VH stadium is that the capacity is what it is because the seats are miniscule. My stadium seat won't even fit and leave enough room for the next person. Went to the Ole Miss vs. Texas game in 2012 with my Egg Bowl buddy and those of us in our section had to spoon, if you will, to see the game. And they were 50 ydline. It's not like they were the bad seats. To watch the game to our right we had to shift all our shoulders to the right with your right shoulder behind the person to your right and vice versa when the action moved left of the 50. They're crammed in there like sardines. I've gone to Egg Bowls and other games off and on at VH for the last 23 seasons (6 against us and 14 against others - 20 games total) and I know the inches between seats have shrunk. Some of that is me LOL, but not all of it. They'll shrink 'em again just to stay ahead of us.

Pollodawg
08-13-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm not threatened at all by MSU's recent run of success and self-improvement, so let me just write this War and Peace essay explaining just how non-threatened I feel.**

blacklistedbully
08-13-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm not threatened at all by MSU's recent run of success and self-improvement, so let me just write this War and Peace essay explaining just how non-threatened I feel.**

Ha!

Mutt the Hoople
08-13-2014, 07:30 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/5/1/6/6/3/9/Butthurt-Is-Strong-With-This-One-75011504919.jpeg#Butthurt%20Is%20Strong%20With%20T his%20One

I seen it dawg
08-13-2014, 08:06 PM
"Obsession" is having your shepherd tell his flock of retarded sheep, that we need not panic over MSU passing us by. I'm confused as to who is obsessed here? We aren't doing anything in baseball in response to OM....we are already head and shoulders better than them in baseball. We are doing this because we are regulars in Omaha and were the National Runners up just over a year ago. Plus we have the top 2015 recruiting class in the country committed, so we want them to have the best baseball stadium in the country to play in. Why? Because we're one of the top baseball programs in the country. OM fits nowhere in this discussion.

Let's not confuse our fans laughing at our little sister's panic, for obsession.

It's time for all of our fans to realize something (and OM fans know it too, or are learning it now)....

It's a new era, and MSU will now and forever be the best in MS. So while OM is trying to figure out how they can get back to being the best in the State....we're working on becoming the best in the country, like with this baseball facility.

Truth is, we are the only thing OM fans worry about, yet they try to spin it the other way. Proof is how they are reacting to our stadium. They know that they were once the best in MS, but their arrogance, classlessness, and weakness as a group, stood by and cried as we worked our way past them and beyond in every aspect over the last decade+.

Sorry Rebs, you guys are yesterday's news, we're trying to build on our CWS Championship appearance with this one. Eat your hearts out.

Good work.

State82
08-13-2014, 08:30 PM

Simply outstanding.