PDA

View Full Version : Directv and the SEC Network

chainedup_Dawg
08-12-2014, 08:02 PM
So I called this afternoon to see if they would have it by launch. I was told by the guy I talked they would.

Then I hear through the grapevine that someone was told they would not air it until August 21st. Has anyone heard anything to back any of this up? Going to be pissed if I have to wait another week!

Also, I should get it with the programming package I have but there is not a channel showing up on my guide for it, that can't be a good sign.

GrassOfDWS
08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
It will show up, but probably not until they launch on the 14th. I have heard 611 will be the channel.

chainedup_Dawg
08-12-2014, 08:16 PM
That's the same thing I've heard, I guess I assumed the people that were saying that were already seeing the channel.

Barking 13
08-12-2014, 08:30 PM
I won't get mine hooked up in the new house until around the 28th... The guy I talked to said it was included in my package and seemed pretty stoked about it also.

chainedup_Dawg
08-12-2014, 10:04 PM
I won't get mine hooked up in the new house until around the 28th... The guy I talked to said it was included in my package and seemed pretty stoked about it also.

What package did you get? I have Choice Extra Classic and haven't been able to get a rep that can tell me if it be in mine.

yjnkdawg
08-12-2014, 10:12 PM
What package did you get? I have Choice Extra Classic and haven't been able to get a rep that can tell me if it be in mine.

It should be in any package from Choice on up. Not familar with your package as I have an older Choice Package that is no longer avaiable, but you should be good to go.

chainedup_Dawg
08-12-2014, 10:29 PM
It should be in any package from Choice on up. Not familar with your package as I have an older Choice Package that is no longer avaiable, but you should be good to go.

Appreciate YJN, I just saw a link that laid it all out for every provider. Now, if they'll just get off their ass and provide it at launch!

RattStevens
08-12-2014, 10:30 PM
DISH made it so their customers get ESPN3, apparently DirecTV did not.

yjnkdawg
08-12-2014, 10:38 PM
DISH made it so their customers get ESPN3, apparently DirecTV did not.

I read somewhere the other day that it was being considered in DTV's future plans, but they need to define "future"?