PDA

View Full Version : In other news, Marshall Henderson..

PassInterference
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM
...the best basketball player in Ole Miss history, so I heard all last year.... hasn't sniffed a NBA contract.

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2014, 07:57 PM
...the best basketball player in Ole Miss history, so I heard all last year.... hasn't sniffed a NBA contract.
He's too busy sniffing other substances.

BeardoMSU
08-12-2014, 08:00 PM

If guys like Barry Stew, Dee Bost, Rhodes, et al., couldn't make it in the league, that scrub sure as hell wasn't. In the long run, Marsha will end up hurting OM. Not just in image (which goes without saying), but because he brought just enough excitement to their program, he ultimately saved AK's job for a few more years, and THAT is what will really hurt. As long as that clown is coaching there, they won't be anything more than an SEC bottom-feeder.

jimbo352
08-12-2014, 08:13 PM
He was a really good college player, but didn't project physically to the NBA. Too small and slow, and his defense(if you want to call it that), was laughable. This is why I hate college hoops. It's sooo much more inferior than the NBA, it's hard to watch. College football keeps young studs for 3 years before they go pro, so the quality of the product is premium. If the NBA made players stay for 3 years, college basketball would be phenomenal IMO.

UMCDawg16
08-12-2014, 08:25 PM
"Sniffed" is the operative word...

Jacksondevildog
08-12-2014, 08:27 PM
I talked to a guy who refereed in the NBA for a couple of years and he said that someone would take a $15,000 fine and foul his ass hard where he wouldn't act like that on the court again. That shit won't fly in the NBA, no matter how "thug" some of y'all old white guys think the league is.

War Machine Dawg
08-12-2014, 08:43 PM
He's too busy sniffing other substances.

http://i.imgur.com/gW97W1S.gif