PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Radio says

CadaverDawg
08-12-2014, 07:37 PM
OM's own Shep Smith was calling Robin Williams a coward on TV today. Thoughts?

drummerdawg
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM
I think Shep is an idiot. I watched him a little bit last night and he had a few comments that were pretty bad as well. He's not a very good reporter imo.

BeardoMSU
08-12-2014, 07:56 PM

Shep's a dick. I'd be willing to wager that people who say these type of things, have never been close to a situation like this. They have absolutely no perspective.

Saltydog
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Why doesn't he just do what Anderson Cooper did and admit it. I mean, it's not like we don't know he's a pole smoker. Shep's got that Ole Miss "holier than thou" syndrome.

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2014, 08:07 PM

Normally, I would call someone who said something like that a **********. In his case he would probably enjoy that name. Guess I'll just go with sad human being with no sense of decency for disrespecting one of the best comedic minds in history and his family just because he was facing demons in his life he just couldn't get the best of.

Eta: guess this site has a block that prevents some terms from being used. I didn't type all those ***. The term I used rhymes with sock plucker.

jimbo352
08-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Is this real or are we trolling bears.... I normally like Shep Smith, but would be very disappointed if this is true.

BeardoMSU
08-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Is this real or are we trolling bears.... I normally like Shep Smith, but would be very disappointed if this is true.

Truth. Already forced (key word here) to issue his halfassed apology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723178/Youre-coward-Fox-News-host-Shep-Smith-forced-apologize-calling-Robin-Williams-coward-killing-myself.html

AlSwearengen
08-12-2014, 08:16 PM
how did he ever get himself on t.v. anyway?

dawggoneit
08-12-2014, 08:23 PM
how did he ever get himself on t.v. anyway?

He used a lot of knee pads.

hailmari
08-12-2014, 08:30 PM
He used a lot of knee pads.

Boom!