PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watch the SEC Nation special on ESPN?

War Machine Dawg
08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
I happened to catch the segment where they were discussing us and TSUN. Tebow liked us, but also hyped UM. Said he thinks the winner of the Egg Bowl could be a 9-10 win type team. (I agree, but I think only 1 team will have that chance)

Marcus Spears really likes Dak, but then went full retard to say he believes TSUN is an overall more complete team. Dumbass. Finebaum didn't really add much to the discussion.

The Croom Diaries
08-12-2014, 08:25 PM
I watched it. Later in the show F bomb said he thought MSU and umiss would both finish ahead of LSU this year.

Coach34
08-12-2014, 08:33 PM
I watched it. Later in the show F bomb said he thought MSU and umiss would both finish ahead of LSU this year.

if LSU wins 9 or 10 again this year then Les Miles really is a helluva coach. You can say all you want about how easy to win at LSU it is- and it is- but they have lost an unreal amount of JR's the last 2 years. Especially on the DL. Now add a starter out for the season before the 1st kickoff, and that is just a tough road. They have alot of young talent-but youth has its problems in the Wild, Wild West.