PDA

View Full Version : Rebels are in full concern-troll mode....*

Goat Holder
08-12-2014, 05:28 PM
nm

BossDawg
08-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Nafoom has a nice thread growing. Some seem to think this is all a direct product of their miracle trip to the CWS. If that's the case, I'm super impressed at just how fast the architects were able to come up with such a magnificent design. Others think we'll never have the funds to complete the project as it is in the renderings.

Homedawg
08-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Nafoom has a nice thread growing. Some seem to think this is all a direct product of their miracle trip to the CWS. If that's the case, I'm super impressed at just how fast the architects were able to come up with such a magnificent design. Others think we'll never have the funds to complete the project as it is in the renderings.

Well considering they have sucked ass raising their 150 million, I can see the concern. As it is, we will get the 20 mil raised and have the nicest stadium in the country.

CadaverDawg
08-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Let em cry as we continue to pass them by and steal the headlines.

Pollodawg
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM
If any fanbase can raise the necessary money for baseball, it's ours.

Saltydog
08-12-2014, 08:06 PM
NT

BeardoMSU
08-12-2014, 08:10 PM
We just found out we are getting the Sistine Chapel of baseball parks, yet we somehow find a way to talk about OM. Jesus guys....are they our measuring stick? Let them squirm.

Coach34
08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Worrying about State raising money for baseball is like worrying about Old South tradition being completely removed from Ole Miss

dawggoneit
08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
OM will counter by announcing they are adding 500 more unused seats and a Dippin Dots stand to beautiful Patrick Swayze field.

Todd4State
08-12-2014, 08:50 PM

Yeah- that's why Scott had discussions with fans and an architecture firm lined up in October of 2013.

JDog13
08-12-2014, 08:52 PM
OM will counter by announcing they are adding 500 more unused seats and a Dippin Dots stand to beautiful Patrick Swayze field.

They'll add beer sprayers behind the outfield walls. They're gonna need them when they don't make it back to "olemaha" and the students quit coming.

Goat Holder
08-12-2014, 09:07 PM
We just found out we are getting the Sistine Chapel of baseball parks, yet we somehow find a way to talk about OM. Jesus guys....are they our measuring stick? Let them squirm.

You obviously don't understand what a concern troll is.

maroonmania
08-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Worrying about State raising money for baseball is like worrying about Old South tradition being completely removed from Ole Miss

But, but, what if Ron Polk calls all of his old cronies and tells them not to give for the new stadium until we get a new HC?