PDA

View Full Version : Best QB in the SEC

DudyDawg
08-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Finebaum tweeted this link telling you to vote for the best qb in the SEC. I know who I'm voting for.

https://epoll.me/vote/ACQlYOAQ_K0/who-is-the-best-qb-in-the-sec

DudyDawg
08-11-2014, 12:39 PM
https://epoll.me/vote/ACQlYOAQ_K0/who-is-the-best-qb-in-the-sec

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Of course, Dak is getting smoked by Coker and Marshall since everybody that lives in Alabama knocks their kids out so they can tune in to all 3-4 hours of Pawl. I bet Alabama's majority would vote Finebaum for President if they could.

thf24
08-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Of course, Dak is getting smoked by Coker and Marshall since everybody that lives in Alabama knocks their kids out so they can tune in to all 3-4 hours of Pawl. I bet Alabama's majority would vote Finebaum for President if they could.

I'm surprised Coker isn't winning. I guess the 'Bama sidewalk army hasn't figured out how to answer the poll yet.

ShotgunDawg
08-11-2014, 02:13 PM
I hate these polls because the teams with the largest fanbases or that more often visit a particular site, usually win. The best way to look at these polls is to see look at them from a per capita bases.

For example: If Jacob Coker gets 30 votes and Dak gets 25 votes, then you could conclude that there is more conviction that Dak is better than Coker because Alabama's fanbase is probably 200% larger than MSU's but Coker doesn't have 200% more votes.

joedog
08-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Hmm....
Should I???

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Hmm....
Should I???

Yes. Just to piss all the Bammers and Barners off. Haha

HereComesTheSpiral
08-11-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm surprised Coker isn't winning. I guess the 'Bama sidewalk army hasn't figured out how to answer the poll yet.

Or even know about this thing called the internet

joedog
08-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Yes. Just to piss all the Bammers and Barners off. Haha

I think I learned my lesson from last time when the thread got deleted.

No speaketh of the evil thou doeth.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 04:40 PM
I think I learned my lesson from last time when the thread got deleted.

No speaketh of the evil thou doeth.

Agreed. I don't even know what you're talking about really*

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Dak is now in 2nd place behind Marshall. 3 votes separate them. Let's win this thing so Paul's callers will stroke out on the radio bc Coker or Marshall didn't win.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
08-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Just voted. Dak up by 2

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Just voted. Dak up by 2

Boom

joedog
08-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Dak now has 45% of the votes. I haven't even placed my vote yet so........

Might just let it be.

DudyDawg
08-11-2014, 09:56 PM
PAWWWWWWWWWWLL MITTIPPI TATE AINT EVEN IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA

CadaverDawg
08-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Dak with 48% now. Next closest is Marshall with 20%.

HailState

RougeDawg
08-11-2014, 11:56 PM

High speed internet hasn't reached the trailer parks of Alabama yet...

Maroonthirteen
08-12-2014, 05:55 AM
I heard an OldMrs fan say last night, Dak is a good athlete but not a good passer. Really? I saw him make some phenomenal throws in the Egg Bowl. Then of course that was followed up by Bo and Freeze being talked up like they are Montana and Walsh. Fans..... I'm ready to settle it on the field

Covercorner2
08-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I had a guy at a party the other weekend say he watched the Arkansas game and was not impressed with Dak. I really think they have no idea...

codeDawg
08-12-2014, 08:51 AM
I heard an OldMrs fan say last night, Dak is a good athlete but not a good passer. Really? I saw him make some phenomenal throws in the Egg Bowl. Then of course that was followed up by Bo and Freeze being talked up like they are Montana and Walsh. Fans..... I'm ready to settle it on the field

They really don't. We really don't. He was making the throws to be a real SEC QB at the end of last year, but he is on a completely different planet from where he was then, now. Just go back and read the comments about him at the Manning camp to get an idea.

BulldogBear
08-12-2014, 08:53 AM
I had a guy at a party the other weekend say he watched the Arkansas game and was not impressed with Dak. I really think they have no idea...

That's just typical Ole Miss folks. Don't even know the facts.

Tough Dawg
08-12-2014, 08:58 AM
While I would love to see Dak win this poll and it looks like he is, you guys who voted are about to get hit up with all kinds of marketing junk from the group who owns those polls. I'd bet this isn't something Paul is going to pay close attention too. When I tried to vote it asked me before it submitted my vote for access to my facebook profile, facebook friends list, and something else. What is the easiest question Paul could have asked SEC country to get the most participation from fans?

joedog
08-12-2014, 11:05 AM
While I would love to see Dak win this poll and it looks like he is, you guys who voted are about to get hit up with all kinds of marketing junk from the group who owns those polls. I'd bet this isn't something Paul is going to pay close attention too. When I tried to vote it asked me before it submitted my vote for access to my facebook profile, facebook friends list, and something else. What is the easiest question Paul could have asked SEC country to get the most participation from fans?

Why yes this poll is exactly what you think it is. An easy way to get access to your facebook friends and contacts for marketing purposes. It's pretty common among any internet marketing agencies. My question is who said the fb accounts were real??

https://buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-facebook-accounts.php

I'm not sure any one would buy them to affect a poll like this but I guess it is possible. I am sure that the poll is working as intended and they are capturing some nice contacts to spam with ads or offers.

Good call on providing a heads up for anyone who allows access to their FB accounts.

defiantdog
08-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Coker shouldn't even be on this list.... Has he ever even started a game before? I'm surprised Marshall isn't leading this since he did go to the national championship last year.