PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Harper

Dawg61
08-10-2014, 02:27 PM
intentionally dragged his foot through the A behind the catcher written in the dirt in the Atlanta Braves stadium last night. Twice. Braves fans not happy.

https://t.co/9LPe3vgeWk

smootness
08-10-2014, 02:47 PM
He's Bryce Harper, this is in no way surprising. As a Braves fan, I don't really care. Yes, he's trying to be disrespectful, and I assume that at some point it will come back to bite him. He got hit last year after doing some similar stuff, and then he wanted to fight over that.

It's Wood starting tonight, so I don't know if he'll be the one to go after him. I know Teheran would.

BoomBoom
08-10-2014, 03:31 PM
intentionally dragged his foot through the A behind the catcher written in the dirt in the Atlanta Braves stadium last night. Twice. Braves fans not happy.

https://t.co/9LPe3vgeWk

he'll get thrown at in his 1st at bat. maybe it gets him, maybe he doesn't. if it doesn't, he won't get thrown at again, don't want Wood to get tossed there.

Dawg61
08-10-2014, 03:35 PM
he'll get thrown at in his 1st at bat. maybe it gets him, maybe he doesn't. if it doesn't, he won't get thrown at again, don't want Wood to get tossed there.

Oh man brawl happening tonight 7:10central time on ESPN, tune in.

msstate7
08-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Harper is perhaps the most overhyped player in pro sports. If I could choose one nat, it'd be rendon and I wouldn't think twice.

Dawg61
08-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Kinda wish McCann could play for the Braves tonight just to watch him get in Harper's face like he did with Gomez and Jose F..

msstate7
08-10-2014, 03:46 PM
I wish Harper would've dropped his pants and took a dump on the A. Maybe it would rattle the braves' cage enough to play with some fire.

Dawg61
08-10-2014, 03:50 PM
I wish Harper would've dropped his pants and took a dump on the A. Maybe it would rattle the braves' cage enough to play with some fire.

I feel ya brother the Giants are sucking ass right now too, I had to turn the Giants off today. Terrible

msstate7
08-10-2014, 03:53 PM
I feel ya brother the Giants are sucking ass right now too, I had to turn the Giants off today. Terrible

Aug 28th can't get here quick enough

Political Hack
08-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Nickoe pee'd on the hedges.

Harper > Nickoe.

dawgs
08-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Haters gonna hate

#4.5gamesback

Some of y'all were talking about how you "couldn't see anyone but the braves winning the east" barely a month ago.

msstate7
08-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Haters gonna hate

#4.5gamesback

Some of y'all were talking about how you "couldn't see anyone but the braves winning the east" barely a month ago.
Over huh?

Political Hack
08-10-2014, 07:58 PM
the Nats still get slammed by the braves consistently. that alone will let them catch up.

dawgs
08-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Over huh?

Not at all, just thought it was pretty ridiculous for anyone to say the division was the braves' to lose.

War Machine Dawg
08-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Not at all, just thought it was pretty ridiculous for anyone to say the division was the braves' to lose.

It was. We've lost it. The Nats are in 1st because of how badly the Braves have sucked, not because of how well they've played.

dawgs
08-10-2014, 11:56 PM
It was. We've lost it. The Nats are in 1st because of how badly the Braves have sucked, not because of how well they've played.

No, the braves and nats were going to be a battle, it was never either's to lose. Sure if come September, there's a double digit game lead, then you can say it's someone's to lose. But back in April thru July, it's way too early to declare an overwhelming favorite between the nats and braves. And when you say a division is someone's to lose, you are saying they are the overwhelming favorite.

Fwiw, it hasn't quite shown up in the W and L columns yet, but the nats are 3rd in MLB and 1st in the NL in run differential. History says the nats have a real hot streak in then by the playoffs (haven't had a real hot run all season), and I'd rather peak come September than peak too early (what happened in 2012 for the nats).

RougeDawg
08-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Was wondering why Harper got booed tonight. I don't follow the braves but had tuned in tonight to watch/listen to game while I worked on things around the house.

msstate7
08-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Was wondering why Harper got booed tonight. I don't follow the braves but had tuned in tonight to watch/listen to game while I worked on things around the house.

Harper gets booed by brave fans every game.

msstate7
08-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Haters gonna hate

#4.5gamesback

Harper .249 avg 4 hr's 16 rbi's

Bryce should work on his game more than his in-game antics

dawgs
08-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Harper .249 avg 4 hr's 16 rbi's

Bryce should work on his game more than his in-game antics

I think his hand is still bothering him, but yes I agree. However, it's hilarious that he trolled braves fans and they are taking the bait.

trob115
08-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Bryce should stick to focusing on baseball instead of trolling. He can't hold trouts jock strap. He's getting left behind in the callups. Can we all say overhyped.