PDA

View Full Version : Really ready for football cause...

DoctorDawg
08-09-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm watching the construction cam to see scrimage .

maroonmania
08-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Yea, and I'm getting a little tired of talking only football recruiting drama rather than actual football. Heck, football practices are closed so we don't even get to talk about anything from that.

War Machine Dawg
08-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Yea, and I'm getting a little tired of talking only football recruiting drama rather than actual football. Heck, football practices are closed so we don't even get to talk about anything from that.

I have a solution: Go to FWTCT, read WMD's Offensive & Defensive Previews, then come back here and let's talk actual football.

TheRef
08-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I have a solution: Go to FWTCT, read WMD's Offensive & Defensive Previews, then come back here and let's talk actual football.

Haha. Nice shameless plug, WMD. Gotta take advantage I guess. We at M&WN are doing positional previews right now. You could check that out.

FISHDAWG
08-09-2014, 08:58 PM
we could always start another construction thread**

TheRef
08-09-2014, 08:59 PM

They're for a future expansion!!!****

DudyDawg
08-09-2014, 09:05 PM

I don't see why we would do that. We won't be finished on time

War Machine Dawg
08-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Haha. Nice shameless plug, WMD. Gotta take advantage I guess. We at M&WN are doing positional previews right now. You could check that out.

I'll definitely be checking that out. We may be "competitors," but I enjoy the stuff you guys do. And I hope y'all enjoy ours. We can keep it friendly - unlike some former MSU "media" types. (Not that I consider myself media. I'm most definitely not. Just a fan who likes writing and some people apparently enjoy reading what I write)

TaleofTwoDogs
08-10-2014, 01:15 AM
If you want to grow some more wool ( as if you needed any more) go to vine.com, search for Mississippi State football and click on the hailstate following. You'll see a ton of practice .gifs.

TheRef
08-10-2014, 10:00 AM
I'll definitely be checking that out. We may be "competitors," but I enjoy the stuff you guys do. And I hope y'all enjoy ours. We can keep it friendly - unlike some former MSU "media" types. (Not that I consider myself media. I'm most definitely not. Just a fan who likes writing and some people apparently enjoy reading what I write)

Oh I enjoyed what y'all have done over there. Each site has great writers and such so I don't see why we can't support each other, ya know?

BrunswickDawg
08-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Get a room you two...