PDA

View Full Version : I apologize in advance because I know this has had to have been discussed but....

Mjoelner34
08-09-2014, 06:42 PM
I missed it. Are we still going to get 11:30 football games this fall? If not, tailgating without a satellite is going to be boring as hell until the 2:30 game starts. I'm hoping we'll at least get ACC games on JP/Raycom or whatever they are.

dickiedawg
08-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Yes.

chainedup_Dawg
08-09-2014, 07:52 PM
I missed it. Are we still going to get 11:30 football games this fall? If not, tailgating without a satellite is going to be boring as hell until the 2:30 game starts. I'm hoping we'll at least get ACC games on JP/Raycom or whatever they are.

I may have missed something, but why would you tailgate without a satellite?

Mjoelner34
08-09-2014, 08:10 PM
I may have missed something, but why would you tailgate without a satellite?

Because all I really cared about watching was SEC games and I can get WCBI at my tailgate with a $9 Walmart antenna. Even if it isn't SEC I'll still be happy if I can get an 11:30 game this year. I may break down and go with a satellite but the antenna has been just fine s far.

RougeDawg
08-09-2014, 08:15 PM
If you get out there that early, just walk around and find someone that has a satellite. Much easier than having to find the signal with a satellite dish. We tried that for two years, but went the antenna route afterward. I spend the entire day resetting the dish because people would keep bumping it. My advice for going the satellite route, is to bite the bullet and buy one of those motorized dishes that RVs use.