PDA

View Full Version : This article made me laugh

defiantdog
08-09-2014, 04:44 PM
I like this.... sums up CHF and his media propaganda

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/08/09/umisss-freeze-adopting-bulldog-creed/

War Machine Dawg
08-09-2014, 06:45 PM
I repeat: Literally nothing TSUN does is original. But somehow I don't think they're mercs are gonna respond well to the idea of relentless effort.

preachermatt83
08-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Outstandingly written.

Bass Chaser
08-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Next year it will be "Rise Up".

#Falcons

blacklistedbully
08-09-2014, 10:12 PM
What a loser! Seriously, if I was a recruit and knew about this, I'd think this guy is a clown.

SDDawg
08-09-2014, 10:23 PM
What a loser! Seriously, if I was a recruit and knew about this, I'd think this guy is a clown.

I can't stand the guy, but the one thing he does have is some juice with recruits. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some of his conversations, the bullshit level must require waders. Unreal that people can't see through it.

dawggoneit
08-10-2014, 09:59 AM
After Vandy beats them CHF will change to "anchor down".

blacklistedbully
08-10-2014, 10:07 AM
I can't stand the guy, but the one thing he does have is some juice with recruits. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of some of his conversations, the bullshit level must require waders. Unreal that people can't see through it.

That's why, if I knew about his blatant copy-catting of this stuff, I'd laugh in his face when he started in with his motivational BS. I couldn't help but think to myself, "What a fake-ass wannebe!. Dude can't even go outside his own state, much less division, much less conference to steal motivational slogans."

If motivational-speaking is supposed to be his magic elixir, then he shouldn't be pulling stunts like this. He should be able to lead, not follow.