PDA

View Full Version : It appears by the end of the day the green boards will be covered up

whosyourdawgy
08-09-2014, 12:15 PM
By the end of the day or tomorrow. It appears EIFS will indeed be what we get and not more brick casts there. This will look perfectly fine as long as the finished color is good. Everyone worrying about being finished in time needs to stop. Landscaping is going in. Video board folks have little left to do. When that's doe the final rows of chairbacks will go in don't know how the inside is coming but I'm not worried in the least that 11 days from now, the keys will be turned over to Scott Stricklin It's almost time for some football. Gonna be a long 21 days.

Mjoelner34
08-09-2014, 12:36 PM
I went by today for the first time in forever to check out the stuff you can't see on the camera and they are pouring the sidewalk along the northwest part of the expansion.

Political Hack
08-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I went by today for the first time in forever to check out the stuff you can't see on the camera and they are pouring the sidewalk along the northwest part of the expansion.

which means no more trucks or cranes sitting there. they must be pretty close.

starkvegasdawg
08-09-2014, 12:43 PM
With this storm coming in they're about to get an extended lunch break.

PassInterference
08-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Not a complaint, but if prefer brick & trim or some kind of sports mural to stucco-like stuff.

Strick does line putting graphic banners on things, so maybe we'll get that. That would be cool too.

Mjoelner34
08-09-2014, 12:51 PM
which means no more trucks or cranes sitting there. they must be pretty close.
The sidewalk I'm talking about will be between the road and the stadium. They could still park cranes on the road and reach over this sidewalk. It was starting at about the NW entry plaza and is going to run along the expansion to the NE. I think they only had it framed up to the center entry. I guess there is still too much work going on at the other end to take it all the way right now.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I complained to strick about the green color. He listened and changed it.

Political Hack
08-09-2014, 12:59 PM
The sidewalk I'm talking about will be between the road and the stadium. They could still park cranes on the road and reach over this sidewalk. It was starting at about the NW entry plaza and is going to run along the expansion to the NE. I think they only had it framed up to the center entry. I guess there is still too much work going on at the other end to take it all the way right now.

well damn. that probably means they still anticipate a lot of heavy equipment coming in to that 1 side. Not that that's necessarily a problem...