PDA

View Full Version : LSU DT Quentin Thomas

sandwolf
08-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Just saw where LSU DT Quentin Thomas is out for the year with a torn bicep. Apparently he was expected to start.

Link (http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/08/08/lsu-quentin-thomas-out-year)

msstate7
08-08-2014, 11:55 PM
I hate hearing about these preseason, season-ending injuries. I know this guy's injury helps us, but it could be one of ours tomorrow.

Wish the kid a speedy, full recovery

War Machine Dawg
08-09-2014, 12:07 AM
I hate hearing about these preseason, season-ending injuries. I know this guy's injury helps us, but it could be one of ours tomorrow.

Wish the kid a speedy, full recovery

It was one of ours today.

/Shelby Christy

HoopsDawg
08-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Just saw where LSU DT Quentin Thomas is out for the year with a torn bicep. Apparently he was expected to start.

Link (http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/08/08/lsu-quentin-thomas-out-year)

That's a big blow for LSU. They have 2 nasty DE's but they are a little light at DT.

Political Hack
08-09-2014, 10:43 AM
hate to see any kid work their butt off and then get injured before having a chance to play... even when it's Ole Miss.

HoopsDawg
08-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Looks like their 2 deep at DT is going to be a sophomore and 3 freshman. Of course they were all 4star and 5star recruits. But Frank Herron is going to be starting now. He's a guy that almost signed with Ole Miss and was a DE in HS. Les Miles called him a beast last week. We need to attack LSU right up the middle preferrably with a lead blocker.

Political Hack
08-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Looks like their 2 deep at DT is going to be a sophomore and 3 freshman. Of course they were all 4star and 5star recruits. But Frank Herron is going to be starting now. He's a guy that almost signed with Ole Miss and was a DE in HS. Les Miles called him a beast last week. We need to attack LSU right up the middle preferrably with a lead blocker.

I agree. They're going to have a tough time stopping the read option with that DL. It neutralizes 1 DE automatically, so it's 5 on 3 out the gate. I think we've got a chance to pound them into submission, which we've never ever even been able to dream about against them.