PDA

View Full Version : OM fans are insane: Yet another reminder

BeastMan
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
I wrote about this today after finding out that a law firm wants to pay to troll MSU fans on every form of the Internet. Same guy wants to stage more cowbell assaults. Just another reminder of the insanity we face and you do not need to forget it. His post is in its entirety on the link.

http://3rdand57.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/some-insanity-from-ole-miss-message-boards/

CadaverDawg
05-20-2013, 11:44 AM
I wrote about this today after finding out that a law firm wants to pay to troll MSU fans on every form of the Internet. Same guy wants to stage more cowbell assaults. Just another reminder of the insanity we face and you do not need to forget it. His post is in its entirety on the link.

http://3rdand57.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/some-insanity-from-ole-miss-message-boards/

Holy shit. Ole Miss has the strangest, most psychotic, group of idiot fans I've ever seen. They are like a fan base full of psycho girlfriends after you break up with them.

Coach34
05-20-2013, 11:49 AM
They are good at getting organzied- you have to give them that- no matter how psychotic

FlabLoser
05-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Slept with an NCAA investigator to frame their rival. Let that sink in.

Let's say we want to frame Ole Miss. Who among us can go find a willing female State fan to go bonk an NCAA investigator to help make that happen?

M.Fillmore
05-20-2013, 11:56 AM

Let's say we want to frame Ole Miss. Who among us can go find a willing female State fan to go bonk an NCAA investigator to help make that happen?

Remember the female in question was married. How would you feel if your wife was banging a NCAA investigator to set up the rebels?

BeastMan
05-20-2013, 11:58 AM

That's married at that

Ronny
05-20-2013, 12:33 PM
...these are not bored frat boys or lonely rebel nerds living in their mother's basement.

They are upper-middle class respected members of society (as cited in your article, lawyers) pulling this shit.

And the part I find most disturbing is they are probably pro-creating (at least the heterosexual ones, anyway).

But in a way I can understand it: Their whole self-identity & sense of personal worth is tied up in an undying loyalty to a conquered army. They still embrace the emblems & ethos of a 19th century army that was bitch-slapped into submission.

Miss. State may have its problems, but at least we as a fanabse do not offer undying allegiance to an army that was defeated on the field of battle 150 years ago.

I guess since they no longer have any 19th century yankees to **** with, they now turn their Confederate passions toward their 21st century sports rival.

ghostofjackie
05-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Their fan base is full of absolute mental cases. More reason to hate those cocksuckers.

Todd4State
05-20-2013, 12:44 PM
I hope our coaches get this out to recruits.

BeastMan
05-20-2013, 12:46 PM
That's exactly what I don't get Ronny. These same guys post in other threads about high end vacation condos and expensive restaurants. I'm assuming they are well to do. I can't imagine successful people that crazy. Being a irrational homer on a mb is 1 thing but organizing real life cloak and dagger operations is creepy to me

Ronny
05-20-2013, 01:03 PM
That's exactly what I don't get Ronny. These same guys post in other threads about high end vacation condos and expensive restaurants. I'm assuming they are well to do. I can't imagine successful people that crazy. Being a irrational homer on a mb is 1 thing but organizing real life cloak and dagger operations is creepy to me

...losing the Civil War drove them crazy.

Who do you think were the loudest & most passionate advocates of going to war with the North?

It wasn't underprivileged southern farmers who were too poor to own slaves. It wasn't humble store merchants who went hungry if the Laudanum sales went down. It wasn't the guy up the street scraping to get by.

It was wealthy, educated Southern lawyers talking the shit, most of whom were rich enough to own plantations & slaves.

That's where all this nonsense is coming from in my opinion. 150 years later, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Of course, I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't provide you a clincial report on this phenomenon.

I can only report what I am seeing from the perspective of a layman's eyes.

gravedigger
05-20-2013, 01:20 PM
So much for who their real rival is. Just warms my heart to know that we've gotten under their skin so severely they feel the need to do something like that.

Only a few boards would care. Six pack and elite wont give a shit.

hailmari
05-20-2013, 01:21 PM
They know knocking us out of the way will increase their chances of becoming relevant in college sports. If they can own the state, they (or us for that matter) can make a huge stride. As crazy and desperate as it is, it is still a good attempt for their cause.

As seen in government, business, etc., you gotta do some sick shit before you can become a force to reckon with sometimes. We just gotta be prepared to cock-block them and swing back.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-20-2013, 02:10 PM
And we are the ones with the inferiority complex?

Maroonthirteen
05-20-2013, 02:11 PM
....and the founders at sixpack mocked Gene and many others for accusing some of being a "secret rebel". Hell, one of those naive bastards didn't think OM would have BS twitter accounts.

It is a Cold War boys. They want us to be gone. Because in their mind they would become stronger as the sole university. Also, any man that would bribe a judge, would not think twice about bribing writers, Memphis radio host, paying HS coaches to get lost with players... Pay a dirty fat bastard to alert the media and call head to head with recruiting violations, adopt players...You name it.

Political Hack
05-20-2013, 04:13 PM
amen 13. And welcome.

Randy1375
05-20-2013, 04:15 PM

I'm already on the payroll. Just made $36 for this post right here.

CadaverDawg
05-20-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm already on the payroll. Just made $36 for this post right here.

Does it say "Troll Miss" on your picture? If so, that is actually pretty funny, and relates to this thread very well.

Randy1375
05-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Does it say "Troll Miss" on your picture? If so, that is actually pretty funny, and relates to this thread very well.

Yes it does say that. Me and my photoshop skills.

Pollodawg
05-20-2013, 08:30 PM
And we are the ones with the inferiority complex?

This. All day every day. WE are supposed to have the inferiority complex. lol. I love how they constantly measure their dick against State. Why were they so excited last season? It wasn't because they played TAMU and the Corndogs close. It was because they beat us. I don't give a damn what they tell you.