PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Adams

starkvegasdawg
08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
The pack grumbling that he may be about to pull the trigger for the bears. What has anybody here heard?

Alldawg
08-08-2014, 02:33 PM
If he is going to announce soon, no way. Can you imagine the backlash he or his brother would get. He will be a dawg

Dirtbagdawg
08-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Oh my gawwwwd pawwwl he's 17 and taking visits to a school other than
MSU pawwwwwl

Homedawg
08-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Anything is possible. Remember it's August........

coastie
08-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I could see him doing something like that and enjoying the process but it is only August and dont see him ending up anywhere but State. Let him have his fun

ShotgunDawg
08-08-2014, 02:54 PM
The pack grumbling that he may be about to pull the trigger for the bears. What has anybody here heard?

No there is not. We certainly wish he would pull the trigger for MSU, but there isn't much worry that he may pull the trigger for the Rebs.

TStationDawg
08-08-2014, 03:11 PM
but has there EVER been an egg bowl, where siblings played against each other????

RougeDawg
08-08-2014, 03:20 PM
As we found out last week, the pack is full pessimistic OM apologists. It is most likely their agenda to do just what they have done in the past "get MSU fans to make negative remarks about a recruit" to use against us. Don't fall for it people.

mic
08-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Everyone chill.. It will be all good

HancockCountyDog
08-08-2014, 03:32 PM
As we found out last week, the pack is full pessimistic OM apologists. It is most likely their agenda to do just what they have done in the past "get MSU fans to make negative remarks about a recruit" to use against us. Don't fall for it people.

Completely agree!!!

First off the poster didn't even say who the kid was possibly about to commit to, but our SPS folk automatically think Ole Miss???

He is signing with us, we are playing the game this year folks, in more ways than one.

Todd4State
08-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Completely agree!!!

First off the poster didn't even say who the kid was possibly about to commit to, but our SPS folk automatically think Ole Miss???

He is signing with us, we are playing the game this year folks, in more ways than one.

Exactly. Even if he commits to Ole Miss now, I won't worry until Feb.

RougeDawg
08-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Exactly. Even if he commits to Ole Miss now, I won't worry until Feb.

Yep, even if he commits to them the next 3-4 months especially November 27th, will show him where he needs to be and will fit in.

GreenheadDawg
08-08-2014, 04:23 PM
I just find it hard to believe that a guy is going to sign with a school that's the rival of his brother's school and nearly ALL of his friends will be playing at that rival school. But i guess stranger things have happened

CadaverDawg
08-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Leave it to our "fans" over there to run off a recruit that could be playing the game for us for all we know. Unreal. As much as our fan base, especially on this board, have started to "get it" as a group....we still have many that have no clue.

Seeing our fans placing him 3rd on our list of DL recruits, is stupid as shit in so many ways. I bet their wives can never leave the house bc they're so scared someone will steal her from them. Insecurity is still a work in progress for our fanbase.

GreenheadDawg
08-08-2014, 04:32 PM
[/Quote]Seeing our fans placing him 3rd on our list of DL recruits, is stupid as shit in so many ways. I bet their wives can never leave the house bc they're so scared someone will steal her from them. Insecurity is still a work in progress for our fanbase.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's just OM-like sheep talk. We would take his commitment in a heartbeat

MarketingBully01
08-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Leave it to our "fans" over there to run off a recruit that could be playing the game for us for all we know. Unreal. As much as our fan base, especially on this board, have started to "get it" as a group....we still have many that have no clue.

Seeing our fans placing him 3rd on our list of DL recruits, is stupid as shit in so many ways. I bet their wives can never leave the house bc they're so scared someone will steal her from them. Insecurity is still a work in progress for our fanbase.

It runs rampent on Paul's site too. Love his site and information but some of the fans their are extreme chicken littles.

Pokerdawg44
08-08-2014, 04:36 PM
but has there EVER been an egg bowl, where siblings played against each other????

Not sure if I remember 100% correct but I remember a set of brothers possibly from Olive branch maybe. Their last name was Summers during the Croom era. They were brothers in the same grade due to the older brother being held back. One brother was a WR and picked OM. The other was a safety and picked MSU. The one that we got didn't pan out and I believe transferred to a smaller school. The one that went to OM I believe panned out better but nothing special.

CadaverDawg
08-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Anthony and Markeith

AlSwearengen
08-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Anthony and Markeith
They supposedly didn't care much for each other and I think lived in different households.

defiantdog
08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Let's think about this scenario for Fletcher.... he is a big time prospect and, unlike some, expects big time programs to recruit the hell out of him. Now, we currently have 3 Defensive Lineman committed (OM has 0). We still have 4 on our recruiting board including him (OM has 2 including him). Honestly, he's getting a ton of attention from OM because they have half the commits we have and he is one of two defensive linemen that are even considering OM right now.

MetEdDawg
08-08-2014, 09:34 PM

It's not that absurd to say he's our third best DL we are going after or third on our list of DL. Payne and Bates are legitimate prospects. But we will always take an Adams because he's highly rated, he's in state, and he's got family on the team. You HAVE to take guys like that and it's at a need position too. We will take Adams, but I can be convinced he's the third best DL we are going after. Doesn't mean he's not talented though because he obviously is.

dawgoneyall
08-08-2014, 11:00 PM
If he chooses the bearsharks then we really didn't want he to begin. People who make that choice have problems to begin.

Brother plays at State and he goes to the bearsharks....he would be screwed up from the git go.

CadaverDawg
08-08-2014, 11:24 PM
It's not that absurd to say he's our third best DL we are going after or third on our list of DL. Payne and Bates are legitimate prospects. But we will always take an Adams because he's highly rated, he's in state, and he's got family on the team. You HAVE to take guys like that and it's at a need position too. We will take Adams, but I can be convinced he's the third best DL we are going after. Doesn't mean he's not talented though because he obviously is.

I didn't say it wasn't true...I said "why say it on a public forum" where he could read it?

Dirtbagdawg
08-08-2014, 11:57 PM
I didn't say it wasn't true...I said "why say it on a public forum" where he could read it?

Jesus man are you that paranoid? If a kid reads this message board and gets his feelings
Hurt then I don't want him anyways. Damnit get a grip

CadaverDawg
08-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Jesus man are you that paranoid? If a kid reads this message board and gets his feelings
Hurt then I don't want him anyways. Damnit get a grip

No, I'm not paranoid....I know that OM fans screenshot shit off of this board and send it to recruits. They've done it before. Don't like the rules here, get the **** out. You're newer to posting here, so learn the way we operate before trying to be billy bad ass. Got it?

Dirtbagdawg
08-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Rules? EL OH EL ��

defiantdog
08-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Rules? EL OH EL ��

Your name is fitting